KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
harbhajan;554441 said:
hai bro, might not b able to join u all tonite,sori 30/70%chances only

nevermind bro, try n see..if not some other time le.

Guys, please be advise that I won't be at the R&R meeting point. I'll meet you guys in Bkt Beruntung..... Rempit time is on the way back to KL for me......hahahaha

Thks guys & gals for making it to the disgusting tt. Below is the list of confirmed terrorist :
1. Mr. Nice guy Jerman.
2. xxx & gf & junior xxx.
3. wc9922 & gf.
4. sunnypuan & gf.
5. t2ribena & gf.
6. hakkamee & gf.
7. mizhan & gf.
8. morpheous.
9. fabianyee.
10. Benz Club Member.
11. realred.
12. xtracooljustin.
13. Deep3102 & gf.
14. bimmerholic.
15. BlackE90 & gf.
16. udm68 & gf.

Sorry, if any names missing. Pls help add in.

udm68;554662 said:
Thks guys & gals for making it to the disgusting tt. Below is the list of confirmed terrorist :
1. Mr. Nice guy Jerman.
2. xxx & gf & junior xxx.
3. wc9922 & gf.
4. sunnypuan & gf.
5. t2ribena & gf.
6. hakkamee & gf.
7. mizhan & gf.
8. morpheous.
9. fabianyee.
10. Benz Club Member.
11. realred.
12. xtracooljustin.
13. Deep3102 & gf.
14. bimmerholic.
15. BlackE90 & gf.
16. udm68 & gf.

Sorry, if any names missing. Pls help add in.

waa liao.. so many confirm terrorist.. :love:

more like mat rempit lah.. terror on the road.. :motz:

Enjoyed the drive and the gathering. Some really beautiful UDMs. Good collection of models (UDMs). Someone with real GF in car said could not keep up with us, but actually his UDM should be able to leave us smelling his smoke :wink:. ZZZZZZZ

Finally get the stretch the legs on the E30 after more than 2 months... Nice to catch up with most of u there...

Boy! This is one of those great drives that I missed.. arrrrrrghhhhh......!!! :motz:

udm68 ...sorry as had to missed this BKT BERUNTUNG TT ...the next TT drinks on me just for you ....

for the rest ..keep the spirit moving ....yehh

thanks again Bro Hon for treating all of us; you're an excellent host :top:

Mr. Hon

Pardon my disgusting behaviour....but I forgot to thank you for my TehSee O + Horlicks.

Disgusting ppl, with disgusting rides, met at a disgusting place to have disgusting conversations about disgusting things.. where's de disgusting picture we disgustingly took that disgusting night? hehehehe digustingly

deep3102;554902 said:
Disgusting ppl, with disgusting rides, met at a disgusting place to have disgusting conversations about disgusting things.. where's de disgusting picture we disgustingly took that disgusting night? hehehehe digustingly

you disgusting la bro..

guys.. enough of the "D" word lah.

Let bygone be bygone. It the only way to move forward.

mizhan;554921 said:
sunny, are we back at pappa rich this friday?

..anywherelah as long as its dis.....ooops!.... a distinguish place for distinguish people like us.

XXX;554952 said:
..anywherelah as long as its dis.....ooops!.... a distinguish place for distinguish people like us.

Abang Mizhan, Since you so STIM with the STIM ROTI in Paparich....I guess this friday will be Paparich as usual lah..... :listen:

...eh! this Friday why dont we go to Ampang to join the Ampang TT ....thats if they are having one on that day....we can meet up at Paparich PJ and then convoy there...wonder if Ampang there got Paparich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom