KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
XXX;555096 said:
...eh! this Friday why dont we go to Ampang to join the Ampang TT ....thats if they are having one on that day....we can meet up at Paparich PJ and then convoy there...wonder if Ampang there got Paparich?

Good idea wor...but can use highway arr..to avoid road block..heheheh

haKKaMeE;555099 said:
Good idea wor...but can use highway arr..to avoid road block..heheheh

...why u scared roadblock? u terrorist ah?...:stupid:

XXX;555096 said:
...eh! this Friday why dont we go to Ampang to join the Ampang TT ....thats if they are having one on that day....we can meet up at Paparich PJ and then convoy there...wonder if Ampang there got Paparich?

Dei namesake, if you guys are serious on coming, I can see many reasons for us Ampangites to host you guys la, but pls come for the right reasons la can ah? let bygones be bygones apamacam?:)

Papparich I tink don't have la, Old Town got but parking bad, most suitable place is Kayu Restaurant coz lots of parking. Let me know la, I can find out if there are better places:top:

XXX;555096 said:

Good idea XXX ! ! I'm game....Fix a place first, any idea?

climenta;555167 said:
Dei namesake, if you guys are serious on coming, I can see many reasons for us Ampangites to host you guys la, but pls come for the right reasons la can ah? let bygones be bygones apamacam?:)

Papparich I tink don't have la, Old Town got but parking bad, most suitable place is Kayu Restaurant coz lots of parking. Let me know la, I can find out if there are better places:top:

wei knn!...if not for right reasons go there for what...:motz:...:stupid:...go there to TTlah....anyway, since when was there any animosity with the Ampang Chapter? Just bcos of Geographical Differences we are suppose to have differences kah?
Since you are familiar with Ampang area, it will be great if you can make the arrangements ...:love:

XXX;555176 said:
wei knn!...if not for right reasons go there for what...:motz:...:stupid:...go there to TTlah....anyway, since when was there any animosity with the Ampang Chapter? Just bcos of Geographical Differences we are suppose to have differences kah?
Since you are familiar with Ampang area, it will be great if you can make the arrangements ...:love:

OK la knn, I'll check 1st on most suitable location with the elders (coz I'm not an Ampang native la:D) & then get back to you:top:

Yes its a good idea to hv a joint KL/PJ TT with the Ampang boys this Friday...but this Fri is Nuzul Quran and a public holiday for Selangor (I am in Selangor hehe..) and maybe there will be many who will take leave and go bck outstation since next Tues is also public hol. Merdeka Day.

So maybe Climenta can check with the Ampang boys first la...If they can host us, then we meet at Pappa Rich PJ at 9.30 - 10pm and convoy there together with a minimum speed of 150 km/h...not less.

Cheers.

climenta ...make sure next to the TT area have tujuh sebelas .... TT@HH at the same time ok ka ??

Rempit at DUKE ...sunny i'll take on with you ?? How ... ya yellow banana can brake on time marrr if there is a camera man hidding ...

ICEMAN 13;555219 said:
climenta ...make sure next to the TT area have tujuh sebelas .... TT@HH at the same time ok ka ??

Rempit at DUKE ...sunny i'll take on with you ?? How ... ya yellow banana can brake on time marrr if there is a camera man hidding ...

Hey...how come me again ! ! I'm not the one with the fastest car leh....:motz:

gilajazz;555217 said:
Yes its a good idea to hv a joint KL/PJ TT with the Ampang boys this Friday...but this Fri is Nuzul Quran and a public holiday for Selangor (I am in Selangor hehe..) and maybe there will be many who will take leave and go bck outstation since next Tues is also public hol. Merdeka Day.

So maybe Climenta can check with the Ampang boys first la...If they can host us, then we meet at Pappa Rich PJ at 9.30 - 10pm and convoy there together with a minimum speed of 150 km/h...not less.

Cheers.

Ya la, friday is a public holiday in selangor. I'll check with the guys 1st, but I don't think it will be a problem la. Will keep you guys posted:top:

sunnypuan;555226 said:
Hey...how come me again ! ! I'm not the one with the fastest car leh....:motz:

cuz i heard last that a 4 cylinder car was superfast hitting around 230Kmh during a drive to BKT banyak untung ...

also with those added brakes could stop ya car within 5sec ....

so now everyone wants to play with ya super hot car .... :)

ICEMAN 13;555277 said:
cuz i heard last that a 4 cylinder car was superfast hitting around 230Kmh during a drive to BKT banyak untung ...

also with those added brakes could stop ya car within 5sec ....

so now everyone wants to play with ya super hot car .... :)

Wah!!! That's a super fast 4 potter. I think i'll just follow at the back and see from far.

just for sunny

a 2?? km/h drive

Copy20of20IMG_07951.jpg

more pictures here

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33149&page=5

http://www.bluegreen.com.my/PD DRIVE.html

Hey folks, as mentioned earlier, please come join us for a TT session this Friday. Details:

Ampang TT sempena Merdeka 2010
Date: Friday, 27/08/2010 from 2130 onwards
Location: Restoran Ali Maju Sdn Bhd, No 1, Jalan Rampai Niaga Tiga, Rampai Business Park, Setapak

For further info, pls go to the Ampang TT thread, see you guys there.

Ok, date, time & venue has been set...

Yes Im going...

1. xxx

climenta;555637 said:
Hey folks, as mentioned earlier, please come join us for a TT session this Friday. Details:

Location: Restoran Ali Maju Sdn Bhd, No 1, Jalan Rampai Niaga Tiga, Rampai Business Park, Setapak

Bro,

Kasi google map satu....

climenta;555637 said:

Kudo to you, clement, for coordinating the meet-up. :top:

XXX;555642 said:
Ok, date, time & venue has been set...

Yes Im going...

1. xxx

bro XXX ..what time you'll be leaving subang ?? any convoy ?? we meet up at paparich before leaving there ??

XXX;555644 said:
Bro,

Kasi google map satu....

knn, don't tell me you donno how to google map:thefinger:

Actually I oso don't know how to la:embarassed:

Anyway, these are the directions from the Toyota near your usual TT location - Papparich in PJ:

Jalan 19/1

1. Head northwest on Jalan 19/1 toward Lorong 19/1a 900 m
2. At Bulatan Rothmans, take the 2nd exit onto Jalan Universiti 3.1 km
3. Slight left to merge onto Lebuhraya Persekutuan 2.7 km
4. Continue onto Jalan Syed Putra 3.2 km
5. Take the ramp onto Jalan Damansara 2.5 km
6. Continue onto Lebuhraya Mahameru 3.6 km
7. Continue onto Jalan Tun Razak 750 m
8. Take the ramp 190 m
9. Continue straight 250 m
10. Continue straight onto Jalan Pahang 1.8 km
11. Continue onto Jalan Genting Kelang 1.6 km
12. Turn right at Jalan Usahawan 500 m
13. Turn left at Jalan Usahawan 5 600 m
14. Turn right at Jalan Kilang 800 m
15. Take the 2nd left onto Jalan 58/26 150 m
16. Take the 1st left to stay on Jalan 58/26 130 m
17. Take the 1st right onto Jalan 63/26 97 m
18. Continue straight onto Jalan 58/26 73 m

For those with GPS, key in this address:
Restoran Ali Maju Sdn Bhd, No 1, Jalan Rampai Niaga Tiga, Rampai Business Park, 53300 Setapak KL

This place is very near Royal Selangor Pewter, see you guys there:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom