KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a dinner event that night.. no way i can meet the 9.45pm RV :(

Bkt Beruntung very near to Gohtong Jaya ! ! Let's hope Digitalpunk won't start the fire for a short thrill there.....

sunnypuan;552895 said:
Bkt Beruntung very near to Gohtong Jaya ! ! Let's hope Digitalpunk won't start the fire for a short thrill there.....

We (Digitalpunk, Thomas & me) driving up to Penang this Friday morning.

ICEMAN 13;552885 said:
Friday 20th August TT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey-Hey-Hey, It's Friday (unofficial) TT Session.... As usual ! ! But this time, with special permission from Sunnypuan, lets take the group to Bukit Beruntung to be with our buddy Hon (UDM68) who has agreed to receive us with an open heart... Let's start the ball rolling then....

Date : 20th August
Venue : Sg Buloh rest area, North bound (gathering point)
Time : 9.30 ~ 9.45 pm

1) sunnypuan
2) deep3102
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) ICEMAN 13 ( will be late )

count me in the kiv list.

Guys,

I think better if the originator (Deep) can transfer and open a new thread for this unofficial breakfast drive to Raub.
Otherwise, it will be confusing......breakfast drive mixed with TT session.

johnj;552786 said:
Sunnypuan..get ready ur GHEE
Good day Bro's & Sis's,
Lets take KL & PJ Makan Minum TT(unofficial) to Raub this time for Breakfast.

Venue: Ratha Curry House
Date: 19 September 2010 (Sunday)
6.00am - Gathering point at BHP Petrol station after Gombak toll at Karak highway (just after UIA; same location as meeting point for May Drive to Cameron Highlands)
6.30am - Convoy Departure
8.00am - ETA Raub to meet Harbhajan for breakfast

Route: BHP Station(start point) --> Bentong (via Karak Highway) exit Highway after Karak toll --->Bentong (trunk road) --->Kampung Teras --->Raub (old trunk road, not the new existing trunk road, intersecting with the road to Fraser's Hill)
Maps will be attached for easier route explaining.

Participants

1. deep3102
2. mizhan
3. ICEMAN 13
4. MeGa
5. climenta
6. sunnypuan
7. herbert
8. haKKaMeE
9. Don Franco
10. Johnj ( tentative )
11. bimmer73

ICEMAN 13;552746 said:
wowww in one day we have 9 sign up ...and also i do see new faces in the list .... climenta and don great to see ya names there ...we need more ..

lets shake up the quite town ....

climenta how ya ride ?? super power already ??

okok, so far so good la bhai, air cond ada hal sama that final stage crap thingamajigy la. pickup powderful giler, but top end blum ada chance coba la... using 3.64 open rear diff la, 5spd-ZF pakai apa rear diff bagus ya?:)

mizhan;552753 said:
his is the fastest E36 in town la.. your estoril blue oso cannot catch :)

hahahaha, nola bro... the fastest E36 belongs to the 3388 fella with the tagline "Now everyone can fly":thefinger:

climenta;552977 said:
okok, so far so good la bhai, air cond ada hal sama that final stage crap thingamajigy la. pickup powderful giler, but top end blum ada chance coba la... using 3.64 open rear diff la, 5spd-ZF pakai apa rear diff bagus ya?:)
:

glad that you're enjoying the power of ya ride ... see ya on the drives soon ...

deep3102;552882 said:
Hey-Hey-Hey, It's Friday (unofficial) TT Session.... As usual ! ! But this time, with special permission from Sunnypuan, lets take the group to Bukit Beruntung to be with our buddy Mr. Hon (UDM68) who has agreed to receive us with an open heart... Let's start the ball rolling then....

1) sunnypuan
2) deep3102
3)
4)
5)
6)

:listen:If u guys are serious, pls exit @ BUKIT BERUNTUNG toll. After the toll gate, turn left. Appx 100 mtrs will be a set of traffic lights.Immediately after traffic lights, u can see the Salam 1 mammak restuarant (24 hrs) at your right side

Friday 20th August TT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey-Hey-Hey, It's Friday (unofficial) TT Session.... As usual ! ! But this time, with special permission from Sunnypuan, lets take the group to Bukit Beruntung to be with our buddy Hon (UDM68) who has agreed to receive us with an open heart... Let's start the ball rolling then....

udm68;553513 said:
:listen:If u guys are serious, pls exit @ BUKIT BERUNTUNG toll. After the toll gate, turn left. Appx 100 mtrs will be a set of traffic lights.Immediately after traffic lights, u can see the Salam 1 mammak restuarant (24 hrs) at your right side

1) sunnypuan
2) deep3102
3) harbhajan
4) morpheus
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

udm68;553513 said:

bro, is this the same shop as the one you had last year?

Friday 20th August TT
TT Location : Salam 1 Mamak Restoran(24 hrs) - Bkt Beruntung
Directions:
Exit @ BUKIT BERUNTUNG toll on the NSE. After the toll gate, turn left. Appx 100 mtrs will be a set of traffic lights. Immediately after traffic lights, u can see the Salam 1 mammak restuarant (24 hrs) at your right side

1) sunnypuan
2) deep3102
3) harbhajan
4) morpheus
5) climenta(tentative)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Friday 20th August TT
TT Location : Salam 1 Mamak Restoran(24 hrs) - Bkt Beruntung
Directions:
Exit @ BUKIT BERUNTUNG toll on the NSE. After the toll gate, turn left. Appx 100 mtrs will be a set of traffic lights. Immediately after traffic lights, u can see the Salam 1 mammak restuarant (24 hrs) at your right side

1) sunnypuan
2) deep3102
3) harbhajan
4) morpheus
5) climenta(tentative)
6) Noctilux (tentative)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

if i leave ttdi about 10.30pm, what time you guys think i'll get there..? 140km/h max :D

yeah right! clever la you. reason i ask is i dowan to reach there only to see you guys take off 15 minutes after. might as well i slowly drive to pappa rich at 11pm and enjoy my roti stim :p

mizhan;553919 said:
yeah right! clever la you. reason i ask is i dowan to reach there only to see you guys take off 15 minutes after. might as well i slowly drive to pappa rich at 11pm and enjoy my roti stim :p

Abang Mizhan, If you come I will wait for you until you makan puas-puas.....:top: "ON" kah???

mizhan;553923 said:
at pappa rich?

Bkt Beruntung lah, brader ! ! Don't everytime papparich....because papa will be rich and we will be poor ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom