keep kena Saman after getting my E39 !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mika

Club Guest
Am a driver of Wira/Waja for 11 years. During my driving days with local cars in the past 11 years, I've only gotten a parking ticket and 0 speeding ticket.Since gotten my 525i last year, already gotten 2 speeding tickets! Can u believe it!*was also stop by police patrol car just now, when minta tolong time, policeman keep saying :bmw tau, bmw tau. =.=''

Haha I get the same perception, everytime stopped by police on speedtrap roadblock, upon seeing the roundel they never ask questions anymore, straightaway write the ticket and doesnt entertain any sad stories.

I was recently pulled over for driving at 122km/h passing Bukit Merah, south bound. When I refuse to layan anything but requesting to issue summon, "Kenapa-lah mau saman?" was heard twice before the hand that's not holding pieces of papers waving for me to drive [fcuk?] off.

Ha..ha.... bmw tau, bmw tau = mutual understanding lor $$$ corrupt....
Btw bro don't mind to tell where is the incident location happen ? Thanks

I have my speed camera detector if I'm doing high speed on the highway during the day. Saves me lots of time already.

Alex5522;645121 said:
Ha..ha.... bmw tau, bmw tau = mutual understanding lor $$$ corrupt....
Btw bro don't mind to tell where is the incident location happen ? Thanks

Puchong bound LDP

haywire;645123 said:
I have my speed camera detector if I'm doing high speed on the highway during the day. Saves me lots of time already.

mind to share where u got the detector?

btw i heard the detector doesnt work on the new camera anymore?

mika;645125 said:
mind to share where u got the detector?

btw i heard the detector doesnt work on the new camera anymore?

I have this one:

MicroFuzion_FZLZ_1__17150_zoom.jpg

micro_fuzion_protection.jpg

http://www.radardetectors.co.uk/micro_fuzion.htm

Micro Fuzion. Bought when I was in the UK (it is legal to use there). Dunno if it misses the latest camera but it still gives me warnings of cameras. So far no speeding summons yet when I'm using it.

This is the cheaper version, I believe you can buy more expensive version which captures all kind of cameras.

I was reading back the specifications for the Micro Fuzion, and realised that it is undetectable by VG-2 (radar-detector detector) meaning that it is undetectable by the police speed trap camera. However upon reading a Wikipedia page regarding the matter, it was getting complicated and was getting hillarious! See what I mean here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_detector_detector

Radar-detector-detector-detector-detector-detector!!!!

I felt like somebody is playing me hahahaha was laughing my ass off in the middle of the night.

Btw its quite comforting to know that my Micro Fuzion has some countermeasure for the police detector.

Has anyone tried "Hanin Q7 Multi-band Car Speed Radar Detector"?

Being sold for RM100+RM40 S&H in lelong.com.my and RM150 in ebay.

seewai;645140 said:
Has anyone tried "Hanin Q7 Multi-band Car Speed Radar Detector"?

Being sold for RM100+RM40 S&H in lelong.com.my and RM150 in ebay.

Looks ok to me and similar functionality, cheap price.

+ feature = have voice alerts, mine only has beeps (dont think you need voice anyway, beeps are sufficient)

- feature = no rear detection.

Thanks bro for the comments, will give it a try and feedback.

haywire;645143 said:
Looks ok to me and similar functionality, cheap price.

+ feature = have voice alerts, mine only has beeps (dont think you need voice anyway, beeps are sufficient)

- feature = no rear detection.

I saw one with the brand ' COBRA''...around Rm400.. is that good.

BTW , if we buy this and ship it to malaysia, will the customs be curious on this ?

jarance;645162 said:
Guys, speed detector is illegal in Malaysia.

Wondering how come in UK, it is legal. What is UK's rational for approval? By the way, now PDRM is gradually changing their radar gun to laser type.

Top Bottom