Joining as Official Member for Year 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
nazrie;529564 said:
there u go herbert and james... you are now officially BLUE :D welcummmmmm... way to go guys...:rock::top::16::adore::36::tee::congrats: :driver: :shakehands::41::party: come join the drives...

Mr Prez,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am joining the monthly KL-Penang drive and looking forward to meet all of you.

chili e30;529590 said:
james & hebert welcome to the blue section.hope to see you guys in upcoming tt...

wish to join but wife booking already for kids holiday :wink:

Welcome and congratulation to Herbert and James. Hope can meet up with you guys in our upcoming TTs. Cheers guys! :top:

Jay Bigbang;529795 said:
Welcome and congratulation to Herbert and James. Hope can meet up with you guys in our upcoming TTs. Cheers guys! :top:

so the TT this month is the drive to penang right?

James Chai;529806 said:

Penang drive is one thing, official TT is another thing. Official TT usually were held on Friday 2nd week every month. For this month official TT, please refer to this thread. Click below. :top:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14560&page=150

June Official TT + World Cup First Game Event!

Date: 11 June 2010
Time: 9pm onwards... the game (South Africa vs Mexico) starts at 10pm
Address: 5th Floor, Wisma MPL (formerly known as Wisma HLA - it's the building next to AmBank), Jalan Raja Chulan

Hope to see you there bro. Cheers! :)

James Chai;529806 said:

james,tt means yam cha(喝茶).it is a monthly gathering for everyone,this month tt will held at the ball room wisma MPL jalan raja chulan fri 11/6 10pm onward.drive means go for holiday & convoy(吃风),it held on 19-20 jun penang.so hope to see you in tt & i think you also can collect your goodies as well.

chili e30;529812 said:
james,tt means yam cha(喝茶).it is a monthly gathering for everyone,this month tt will held at the ball room wisma MPL jalan raja chulan fri 11/6 10pm onward.drive means go for holiday & convoy(吃风),it held on 19-20 jun penang.so hope to see you in tt & i think you also can collect your goodies as well.

haha, very well descride, i know about TT but most in kl and i'm from jb,MMMmmm.....drive up alone n yam cha might costly a bit :smokin:

James Chai;529814 said:
haha, very well descride, i know about TT but most in kl and i'm from jb,MMMmmm.....drive up alone n yam cha might costly a bit :smokin:

then you can contact our gay club president initial m to have tt in jb with him.becareful he like banana....cabutz...

Jay Bigbang;529795 said:

Hi Jay & OM bros,

Thanks for the warm welcome and will certainly make it for my 1st Official TT. See you guys.

Welcome to the new OM...James and Herbert...great to have you guys onboard...

Just came back from pasar checking kangkung prices.. confirming 3 new members in June 2010 and today is only 5th June! :rock:

June 2010:
1. James Chai
2. herbert
3. Safrul

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

A big welcome to all! Selamat Datang! :top:

safrul;530312 said:
Thank you everyone :)

safrul, welcome to the BMWCM as OM.. :rock:

Time to get to know us better. BTW, this friday there is the official TT in KL.. Come join us lar.

I also found out from some that joined as member but refuse to attend TT because they don't like some faces there. I find its a pity and I hope its not my face that scared them away.. :p because if everyone are like that, our TT will have lesser and lesser turn out. For those who made that statement, hope to still see u at the TT.

We have a very diverse mix of members, from some who owns a Bugatti as their other car to some who drive Kelisa as a daily driver. So if u find it difficult to mix with all, then you should have no problem clicking with some of your own kind. We also have technically boring personality because all they talk about is what made u hate your physic teacher.. :D

If folks can't get together in such a small car club, can u imagine what would happen to this country?

I also know members that join because they have few friends here but they refuse to put up our stickers and afraid to let others know he/she's associated with this club. :stupid:

Well, we don't intend to stop here.. and your support is utmost important to ensure survival of this community.. so sign up and turn up beramai-ramai! The club needs U!

Sorry for the long welcome message.. :p :D

BMW Club Malaysia :rock:

KL where eh?

if after office hour....i might come driving chevrolet.... my wife need a really fast and safe car to 'fly' to work ........so i have to let go of my 328 to her....and drive korean badge american car to work.....

jarance;530324 said:
safrul, welcome to the BMWCM as OM.. :rock:

Time to get to know us better. BTW, this friday there is the official TT in KL.. Come join us lar.

safrul;530358 said:
KL where eh?

if after office hour....i might come driving chevrolet.... my wife need a really fast and safe car to 'fly' to work ........so i have to let go of my 328 to her....and drive korean badge american car to work.....

Here lah.. Wisma MPL.. Football Fever.

June Official TT + World Cup First Game Event!

Date: 11 June 2010
Time: 9pm onwards... the game (South Africa vs Mexico) starts at 10pm.
Address: 5th Floor, Wisma MPL (formerly known as Wisma HLA - it's the building next to AmBank), Jalan Raja Chulan
Parking: You can park in the basement car park (suggest you park no lower than B1, as B2 looks empty).

How to get to The Ball Room: take the lift to the 5th floor - the entire floor is The Ball Room.
What's there: 20 snooker tables, 9 pool tables, 5 dart boards. Also a cafe/food section. They serve local foods (the usual nasi/mee variations with other local snacks). Drinks as usual.

We have asked for seating in front of the big screen to watch the game :rock:

By the way, we are also in the midst of securing discounts for OMs at The Ball Room, just waiting for the official letter from their manager.

safrul;530358 said:
KL where eh?

No worries... my daily driver is a little better than a Kelisa.. I using Avanza MPV.. :p

.. and hey! we can car pool too since I live near your place, opposite Taman.. :p I normally go pretty late because need to fetch kids to and fro piano lessons on every Friday. So I go late and home late.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom