Joining as Official Member for Year 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
chong82;512223 said:
Thank you so much for the prompt reply!! *two thumbs up*

Just make sure you didn't sign any forms given by XXX, ok. If not you're also an official BMWCM gay club member.:rock:

Welcome to the family, bro.

hello astroboy,

did you get my application form and the related documents together with the payment yet?

Yes, hezryfx, got your forms and bank in confirmed. Will process your application and update u once its done.

Thank you for the support!

Cheers!

hezryfx;522011 said:
hello astroboy,

did you get my application form and the related documents together with the payment yet?

congrats ..your name is now BLUE and welcome to the CLUB! Thanx...

I'm a new member....got to know from goggle.....interested in more photos too!

Mum328my;523460 said:
I'm a new member....got to know from goggle.....interested in more photos too!

On Behalf of the Moderators and Committee, Welcome to the club!

Please complete the introduction template for newbies, if you have not...here is the link Intro

Any further questions can be brought up in other parts of the forum, please also read all pinned topics (the ones that have 'Acthung' on it) as they contain important information. Dont hesitate to ask the committee or moderators if you are in doubt.

Thank You

Enjoy your stay

Thank you bros.

Will meet you guys at TT :)

Astroboy: When can i expect my goodies to be delivered to my address?

Thanks...

newbie here..i own E90 for 3 years...the reason i join today becoz i was looking a member here.

E90 owner;524874 said:
newbie here..i own E90 for 3 years...the reason i join today becoz i was looking a member here.

on behalf of the committee,member & forumer we welcome you to the forum.kindly intro yourself in below section.if you would like to be official member please do let us know we will advise you how to be official member.
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

cheers
chili e30
committee

hezryfx;524814 said:
Thank you bros.

Will meet you guys at TT :)

Astroboy: When can i expect my goodies to be delivered to my address?

Thanks...

Due to overwhelming demand, some of the goodies were ran out and the suppliers were working on these items now. Hope can get all ready soon, will keep u inform.

Thanks!

astroboy;524959 said:
Due to overwhelming demand, some of the goodies were ran out and the suppliers were working on these items now. Hope can get all ready soon, will keep u inform.

Thanks!

Thank you astroboy. Please keep me informed regarding the goodies. Cant wait to get them.

Have a nice weekend everyone....

Albundy,
so can i just bank in and fax the form over to register? or must mail everything in?

James Chai;527965 said:
Albundy,
so can i just bank in and fax the form over to register? or must mail everything in?

Yes, u may just bank in and fax the form over.

Send me a PM to update me.

Thanks!

astroboy
BCM Treasurer@2010/1

astroboy;527971 said:
Yes, u may just bank in and fax the form over.

Send me a PM to update me.

Thanks!

astroboy
BCM Treasurer@2010/1

i will do it today but be very frank i don't know what's PM :(

James Chai;528336 said:
i will do it today but be very frank i don't know what's PM :(

Haha! That's Private Message, scroll up to your top right corner of the window, u should see the following:

Welcome, James Chai.
You last visited: Today at 09:07 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 19.

Click onto the "Private Message" and u in your message box with Inbox, Sent Item, just like your email software.

Or, u can click into my Nick ID on any of my posting, u will see a drop down menu. Click the "Send a Private Message to astroboy", then u end up in the message box, "New Message" function, will my nick in the "To:" box.

That's how we communicate offline to avoid sharing P&C info like phone numbers, bank a/c details.. with public, as oppose to posting in the forum.

Enjoy! :top:

oic, that's the PM, i'm using it n don't know about it.
anyway, PM sent bro.

Hi guys,

I joined the club as an ordinary member since Aug 2009 while I was searching for my e39 525i. Over the months, I must admit that I had gathered and learnt invaluable information about BMWs contributed by the generosity of this community. Henceforth, I think it is about time for me to convert my ordinary membership to that of an Official membership.

I have completed the Membership application form and please advise submission and payment details.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom