Joining as Official Member for Year 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if I am asking a question that may have been asked as I am too lazy to go through the thread. If I were to join in the middle of the year like now. Is the fee pro-rated or is my yearly renewal in the middle of next year?

Thanks

I cant access the link?? I am also a newbie....wants to know what do I get if join this club officially.

Cheers!!

nizan1979;533960 said:
I cant access the link?? I am also a newbie....wants to know what do I get if join this club officially.

Cheers!!

bassically the link is for member due to some discussion we need to talk privately & some post is discuss among member so i have moved some post to the link.back to your question you will get a starter pack which have shirt,car sticker,club number plate holder,cap,member card & key chain.you also will get some previllage on some of the club event.

HaqimRashid;530986 said:
Alrite then. :rock:

Have mailed you the forms for your onwards action. $$$ will be in after lunch. RM310 - (RM10 being delivery charges for the starter kit).

Thanks again bro and hopefully will be able to join TT, HH and Drives.:rock:

Hi AB,

Just checking, has the starter kit been mailed? Not receive them yet...

Appreciate it if you could advice on the status.

Merci Beaucoup!

:)

HaqimRashid;535100 said:
Hi AB,

Just checking, has the starter kit been mailed? Not receive them yet...

Appreciate it if you could advice on the status.

Merci Beaucoup!

:)

Not yet Haqim, still waiting for the shirt to complete the starter pack. Will let u know once ready.

AB

perryyip73;535570 said:
meaning 1st time to join request to pay RM300. im interest :D

Yes! perryyip73, the fee details are clearly spelled out in the membership application form.

Membership update!

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid
6. yee7402
7. VKS

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

astroboy;535586 said:
Membership update!

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid
6. yee7402
7. VKS

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

Congratulations to Yee and VKS.........new official members from the Pearl of the Orient!!!!!!

Membership update!

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid
6. yee7402
7. VKS
8. soorian

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

Announcement:

The Managing Committee has decided that for the year 2010, there will be no pro-rating of the membership fee for new Official Members joining between 1st July and 31st December 2010.

However, as an appreciation, a complimentary gift will be given to those joining during this period. Once the details are finalized, the complimentary gift will be announced.

Thanks.

Secretary on behalf of the Managing Committee 2010/2011.

aaaa man...i just join in month june ....mid june.....:(

anyway...havent have time to get the welcome gifts etc yet.....

Not to worry safrul, we expected such feedbacks from the recent sign ups. The decision wasn't easy for us too. We felt its much better than offering monetary waiver.. at least with this decision, everyone pays the same price.

I will contact you next week, hopefully, once the starter pack is completed.

Trust me, once the club plate holder is placed on your lovely ride, all the investment is well worth, in fact, PRICELESS!! Your neighbour will be so envy.. :wink:

The Official Club Shirt for the starter pack is finally here!! Contact me to claim yours if you haven't taken it.

Thanks!

AB

Same shirt as seen in the following photos:
DSC_0184.jpg

Update:

July 2010:
1. docrayboy (pending cheque clearance)

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid
6. yee7402
7. VKS
8. soorian
9. ArrioBMW

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

Mar 2010:
1. longines
2. vish
3. haywire

Feb 2010:
1. fandango
2. haKKaMeE
3. deep3102

Jan 2010:
1. digitalpunk
2. Thomas Tan

Hehehe...no worries bro....been waiting to join the club since last 2 years.
my neighbors envy...they are hard core mercedes benz people....but it will be nice with new MMA emblem plate... :)

astroboy;538508 said:
Not to worry safrul, we expected such feedbacks from the recent sign ups. The decision wasn't easy for us too. We felt its much better than offering monetary waiver.. at least with this decision, everyone pays the same price.

I will contact you next week, hopefully, once the starter pack is completed.

Trust me, once the club plate holder is placed on your lovely ride, all the investment is well worth, in fact, PRICELESS!! Your neighbour will be so envy.. :wink:

How to get the rest of the starter pack, sticker,plate holder etc?

please update me

Hi... I renewed my membership on 08th July with online transfer. Also, fax over the documents on the same date too. Wondering if it was received and acknowledged?

Hi LKW3, RM150 confirm received!

Thank you for your continue support for the club. Getting existing members to renew subscription the subsequent year has always been a challenge to the committee. As such, some goodies were thrown in for renewal and the grace period has even been extended from 1 month to 2 months, until the end of February.

In the 1st EGM held in 23/08/2008, majority of the Official Members have voted for the following:

Article 9.3

Annual subscription to be paid within January and extendable by end of February each year. First year membership may be pro-rated against the remaining quarters of the year

- Voted & achieved 2/3 majority – passed and adopted subject to approval from ROS

Despite pending approval from ROS, it is the majority of the member's wish, passed and adopted. So we need you to either bank in another RM150 re-registration fee, or we will have to refund your RM150, in which case I need you to PM me your bank name and a/c number.

Hope we explain ourselves clearly and the choice to turn down a renewal is not easy.

Thank you again, and hope to hear from you soon on your decision.

Regards,

astroboy
Treasurer@2010/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom