Joining as Official Member for Year 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
astroboy;530363 said:
No worries... my daily driver is a little better than a Kelisa.. I using Avanza MPV.. :p

.. and hey! we can car pool too since I live near your place, opposite Taman.. :p I normally go pretty late because need to fetch kids to and fro piano lessons on every Friday. So I go late and home late.. :p

good daddy with passion on bmw?
sound familiar......
i guess i will fetch my wife n kids to in-law house then drive up for tt. behind story is ( Dear, i'm having meeting today in kl n wont be back till tomorrow evening.):flute:

Kangkung price fluctuates again.. force is strong! :eek:

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

:rock:

astroboy;528992 said:
Submission of form can be by hand (during TT), fax: 603-5632 6835, or email to me the scanned copy to klchew88@yahoo.com

Payment can be by Cash to me during TT, bank in to Kelab BMW Malaysia's Maybank a/c: 512352307612 and PM me the payment details.

DO NOT PASS YOUR CASH TO ANOTHER THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST! just to be safe. U can trust me. :wink:

Thanks.

astroboy
BCM Treasurer@2010/1

Hi Bro,

I'm interested to join. May I email you the application form and arrange for payment of RM310.00? (Rm10 being the starter pack delivery charges as stated in the form.)

Thanks and hoping for your reply.

HaqimRashid;530972 said:
Hi Bro,

I'm interested to join. May I email you the application form and arrange for payment of RM310.00? (Rm10 being the starter pack delivery charges as stated in the form.)

Thanks and hoping for your reply.

Yes! that's all you need to do. Easy peasy! :top:

astroboy;530973 said:
Yes! that's all you need to do. Easy peasy! :top:

Ok. will email you the form shortly and bank in the moolah over lunch. BTW, do i need to forward a copy of the car registration card? Haven't changed the owners name to mine.. had only managed to pass the JPJ forms to previous owner 2 days back.

HaqimRashid;530975 said:
Ok. will email you the form shortly and bank in the moolah over lunch. BTW, do i need to forward a copy of the car registration card? Haven't changed the owners name to mine.. had only managed to pass the JPJ forms to previous owner 2 days back.

No problem with the car registration, we accept family own, company own, own own, etc... as long as u have access and can rempit with us during convoy! :rock:

astroboy;530977 said:
No problem with the car registration, we accept family own, company own, own own, etc... as long as u have access and can rempit with us during convoy! :rock:

Alrite then. :rock:

Have mailed you the forms for your onwards action. $$$ will be in after lunch. RM310 - (RM10 being delivery charges for the starter kit).

Thanks again bro and hopefully will be able to join TT, HH and Drives.:rock:

HaqimRashid;530986 said:
Alrite then. :rock:

Have mailed you the forms for your onwards action. $$$ will be in after lunch. RM310 - (RM10 being delivery charges for the starter kit).

Thanks again bro and hopefully will be able to join TT, HH and Drives.:rock:

Will make u blue after lunch.. :wink:

Thanks AB for processing my application. I'm officially blue :rock::rock:

Looking forward to join TT and official event soon!

Kangkung price got activity! again!.. mari! mari! mari! :D :D

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

:rock:

elo guys..
my nme syed muhd faiz..
im still new in diz club..: )
so wanna ask,after i cmplete da form 4 being an official,i kena hntr kt mne..??
n include da fees skali ke..?

S.M.Faiz;531180 said:
elo guys..
my nme syed muhd faiz..

On Behalf of the Moderators and Committee, Welcome to the club!

Please complete the introduction template for newbies, if you have not...here is the link Intro

Any further questions can be brought up in other parts of the forum, please also read all pinned topics (the ones that have 'Acthung' on it) as they contain important information. Dont hesitate to ask the committee or moderators if you are in doubt.

Thank You

Enjoy your stay

S.M.Faiz;531180 said:
elo guys..
my nme syed muhd faiz..

Fill it in and fax or email the scanned copy. Then arrange bank in of RM300 to the club's bank a/c.

Link for the application form download: 2010 Membership Form (PDF)

Club's Fax no: 603-5632 6835

treasuarer email: klchew88@yahoo.com

Club's Maybank a/c: 5123 5230 7612 (Kelab BMW Malaysia)

Once bank in, please provide tresuarer the bank in details.

elo guys..
my nme faiz..i baru je join diz club..
after i dh cmplete da form,how long i can know 2 be a official mmber??
n ble bleh dpt brg2 like shirt,mmber card or else..??
can anybody tell me..
just wanna know..= )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom