JB Revisited - The aftermath

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 10:39 AM
Hmm.. i need a better camera.
Yeah me too. Damn Sony is a good for nothing camera. Cant wait to see Fabiyans shots. He brought the kick ass camera.

Those who missed out in the JB event, you missed out on a lot of fun. Of course the two clowns down south Mr Itchy( Vladd Tappish) and Mr Scratchy ( Vanquish ) made the trip more fun. Why are they called that.. hmmm well lets see...

Vladd - always itching to get a telling off from Vanquish

Vanquish - with his claws out waiting to scratch Vladd anytime he gets close to him....

Hahahaha these 2 dudes are sooo funny ok. Of course they are best of friends lah, just that they like putting up little funny shows for guests. From the central region of course we had Mr Hisham, Mafia and BMW2002 to entertain us...

Hey who took pics of the loving couple's aniversary cake ? My batteries ran out. Some one please post it up. By the way, for those of you not there it was Mr & Mrs Volverine's 2nd wedding Aniversary. Post it up lar...

BY the way Happy 2nd aniversary Mr and Mrs Volverine

Hahahahaha... was everyone looking at Jolene and Fabiyan... Kahar looking sad coz this time Fabiyan got lass beside him
:rofl:

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 11 2005, 10:15 PM
Jarance & the Singapore guys
What Jarance & the Singapore guys? Supposed to be Jarance, the Singapore guys & holinezz(JB member)......how can u guys forget me......

Then the night picked up. Crowd coming, drinks pouring. I tell you, Mr. Treasurer can really, really dance!!! Woohoo!!!

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 12 2005, 11:00 AM
Hahahahaha... was everyone looking at Jolene and Fabiyan... Kahar looking sad coz this time Fabiyan got lass beside him
:rofl:
And he was so frustrated he succumbed to Hisyam's needs! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And now... what you've been waiting for... BMW Club Malaysia Committee Terlampau!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fell of my chair here.... Mafia caught in action... BMW 2002 walked away feeling upset. hahahahahahahah

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Finally caught on camera.... Look at him shake his booty, man!!!

And the only thing that can beat that is another handbag case. Complete with striking pose.

And so we had a blast! The morning after we were to run down 16 floors to catch breakfast in time. Bloody lifts!!!

I'll end my photo posts with some interesting shots during our way back.

Three28 clone spotted at Ayer Keroh. Mafia doing his impression of an umbrella girl without the umbrella.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 11:34 AM
Three28 clone spotted at Ayer Keroh. Mafia doing his impression of an umbrella girl without the umbrella.
hey this must be of 2002 SOAP case along the trip in the car :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom