JB Revisited - The aftermath

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thats all from my lousy camara folks... now lets wait for pictures from VP, Nikk, Fireblade, Fabiyan and Mafia.

Let the comments begin.................

By the way Nikks monster pasted an EVO 9 on the highway... No shite.. we in the convoy saw it. All I saw was an EVO 9 overtake me then out of no where the mutant shark with its exuding orange stripes zoomed past me to paste the EVO...

And by the way I am never gonna test power wth Iceman ever again... Oh My Goddd.. this guy is not a racer, he's a stunt man... This one I blame the VP coz he started the chaos.. hehehehe

Yazid sorry you lost out to a 20 year old E28.. tapi u have to understand lah... 3.5 against 2.3 ?? kenot lar... :p :D

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 11 2005, 11:51 PM
This picture isnt very clear, but its actually Mafia dancing with a paper doll his size on stage.... Nikk has more clearer pictures of him getting 'kennodled' :p :D Think of this as a teaser......

Spill the beans on em, Nik !!! This is the PRELUDE to the next block-buster from the Club called .... THE EXCESSIVE LIFESTYLE OF A BMW CLUB MALAYSIA'S CUM-MITTEE MEMBER !!! :ph34r:

Coming soon to many of your friendly neighbourhood VCD/DVD peddlers !!! Stay tuned for more updates !!! :nyehehe:

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 12 2005, 12:10 AM

It took Hisham and whole bunch of guys to lift the big baffoon up to stage.. that was a real funny sight.... nearly killed myself laughing
Kev,

I don't think he needed THAT much of encouragement to actually go up on stage la! The moment he was on stage, the SHOWMAN in him took over !!! Yeah ... the whole bunch of us cud not stop laughing at his antics with his stage partner !!! :p

Kev,

He woke up at about 5.30 pm today .... after about 12 hours of beauty sleep to recharge himself! Poor guy still sounds lost - he'll recover in a day or so.

Zam,

No worries, bro. Sorry you could not join us .... it wud have been really fun to have you here. Next time la ..... and the JB boys are planning a drive up to KL soon with some SIN bros of ours !

MORE PICS, PEOPLE !!!

Cheers,

Originally posted by Vanquish@Dec 12 2005, 12:28 AM
Zam,

No worries, bro. Sorry you could not join us .... it wud have been really fun to have you here. Next time la ..... and the JB boys are planning a drive up to KL soon with some SIN bros of ours !
okay...do let me know okay..... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hmmm... Back to work on a very blue Monday. But having a crazy cool weekend makes it worthwhile.

JB, you guys rawk! They even called to see if we got home safely. Haha... Thanks guys!!!

My pics comin soon!

Psstt... stay tuned for BMW Club Committee Terlampau :rofl: :rofl:

What fun!!! Vladd, u still recovering from your hangover issit? Take your time to find a partner lah... Dun rush into a relationship so fast lah... :rofl:

Hmm.... maybe I can recommend the paperdoll from the NYC to you? I think he is your type, got more muscle than Zam..... :p

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 11 2005, 11:38 PM
Nikks Monster filling up with free X1R
My car's engine now feels smoother. Sounds better. Better throttle response and I'm getting an estimated 20-30km more on a full tank. I'm also able to tiong an Evo! Thank you X1R! Haha... :p

Monday Blues... came to work, all hell broke loose..... saw pictures, it was good.

nice trip guys. i enjoyed myself much. Mrs Ding and Little Ding also enjoyed the trip...

oh special mention have to eddie fiola who stopped in the middle on a junction to hold traffic while the main convoy zoomed by on way to dinner. eddiefiola... YOU"VE GOT BALLS!! :D

Top Bottom