JB Revisited - The aftermath

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The Soap Brothers. Going where no soap has gone before...

Ladies and gents... Have a good week ahead.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 11:43 AM

hahahahahahaha............. kewlness

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 03:34 AM
Three28 clone spotted at Ayer Keroh. Mafia doing his impression of an umbrella girl without the umbrella.
Ptttuiii ptttuiiii....hahahaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 12 2005, 11:00 AM
Hahahahaha... was everyone looking at Jolene and Fabiyan... Kahar looking sad coz this time Fabiyan got lass beside him
:rofl:

Ya ....

But it did not take him too long to outdo Fabs ... REMEMBER ??? :nyehehe:

Cheers,

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 11:34 AM
Three28 clone spotted at Ayer Keroh. Mafia doing his impression of an umbrella girl without the umbrella.
Looks WAAYYYY better than any Japanese Race Queens that I have seen ! Who needs an umbrella when you look that GOOD !!! :rofl:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 11:32 AM
And so we had a blast! The morning after we were to run down 16 floors to catch breakfast in time. Bloody lifts!!!

I'll end my photo posts with some interesting shots during our way back.
Can you tell me what the heck is Hisham and Skar doing in this group picture ??

They doing the "Numa Numa Yei" I think.... :p :D

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 11:43 AM

RHI ..... the 2002 is going for a major interior CLEAN-UP job after the trip back from JB !!!

Told you guys not leave incriminating evidences all over the place, didn't we ? Never listen !!!! :)

Cheers,

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 11 2005, 09:38 PM
I think Nikk kissed Appoo here thats why he looks so groced out.... Nikk showing what he did to Appoo :p :D
I thought he liked it.

Originally posted by DingChavez@Dec 12 2005, 10:00 AM
oh special mention have to eddie fiola who stopped in the middle on a junction to hold traffic while the main convoy zoomed by on way to dinner. eddiefiola... YOU"VE GOT BALLS!! :D
Yeah man. I was like "Whoa!!!" JB was ours for the night!

*** THANK YOU ..... AND TILL WE MEET AGAIN !!! ***

Thought I shud take a moment to thank you guys for making the trip down and the JB boys who did their part as well. First and foremost ... a big thanks to Kevin aka Suthe aka Sith Warrior - thanks for organizing the trip in such a short time span. Glad it turned out much better than the last one and I'm sure you can breathe easy now.

A big thanks to the rest of the committee too - Jeff, Iceman, Mafia ( One Man Entertainment Machine ), Fabs, Nik, Jarance who is now half a Johorean and Kahar too for your participation and support of this event. Not forgetting the rest of the guys who made their way down as well .... ESPECIALLY Ding who was travelling with his Missus and their Lil Baby Ding as well ( it's tough when you're travelling with a young un - really appreciate the trouble you guys went to just to be here ) AND Mr. and Mrs Wolverine who also made it here - hope the journey was not too taxing on Mrs. Wolverine. A special word of thanks to the one half of the Soap Action Heroes - David aka BMW2002 for driving yer old faithful down to Johor and gracing the event .... you're the MAN, dude !!!

And the rest - you know who you guys are .... for being here and being such good sports. We had a swell time hosting you guys and hope to see you soon when you guys are in town again or vice versa. At the same time, I believe that an apology is in order for the little fiasco that happened during dinner ... food was good but the servings / service sucked big time ! I know some you guys had to go grab a bite elsewhere later .... we sincerely apologize for that and a lesson well learnt. We won't be going back there for a long time ....

Last but not least ... the guys who made it happen here. Vladd, Roland, Eddie ( the traffic stopper ! ), Farid ( Bimmer36 ) and the silent ones who worked in the background to ensure all went to plan. This could not have happened if it was not for your effort and hard work - you're the best, guys !!!

And now ..... let's talk about a drive up to KL early next year with our SG bros !!!! :nyehehe:

VaN.

No worries Vanq.... Yes please do plan a trip up. But this time ah... For the next one ah I think we better prepare a speech for the VP lah... hahahahaha the poor fellow caught off guard in JB he dont knwo what to say sumore...

So I guess now the name soap action heroes will live to reign with these two for good lah... :p :D

Nikk is happy coz he pasted an EVO9....

As for me, my next year new years resolution is to take up stunt driving just to beat that Iceman and his blue pony.... :p :D

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 12 2005, 12:40 PM

Yeah man... EDDIE FIOLLA.. You da man !!!! he literally blocked the whole road with his e46 I mean the whole road came to a stand still. no one passes untill all the bimmers are in. Police also not that brave lah...

With a nick like that ... what else can you expect from him ??? :p BTW, this is not the 1st time he did it .... they don't call him The Mad Doc for nothing! Thanks Doc ..... appreciate your help then !!!

Cheers,

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 12 2005, 11:17 AM
And now... what you've been waiting for... BMW Club Malaysia Committee Terlampau!!!
Its that a lady or a man???? She looks very "mannish" to me.

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 12 2005, 12:47 PM
No worries Vanq.... Yes please do plan a trip up. But this time ah... For the next one ah I think we better prepare a speech for the VP lah... hahahahaha the poor fellow caught off guard in JB he dont knwo what to say sumore...

So I guess now the name soap action heroes will live to reign with these two for good lah... :p :D

Nikk is happy coz he pasted an EVO9....

As for me, my next year new years resolution is to take up stunt driving just to beat that Iceman and his blue pony.... :p :D
Yeah ....

VP got tongue-tied all of the sudden. Some whisky wud have worked wonders then .... or maybe it did since he had already LOST count after the 4TH one !!! We'll keep you upated about the drive up in FEB next year, dude !!! Nik shud be happy about his exploits .... BTW, cud it be a Mitsu Lancer with an Evo 9 bodykit instead, aah ??? :p Nah !!!! I'm sure it was the real deal !!! :)

P/S - Can somebody please get Hisham and Skar a stage ???

Cheers,

Top Bottom