Japanese or Euro Tyres

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by safri@Jul 6 2006, 01:13 PM
I just changed both my rear 255/35 (18') tyres from so3 to ps2 this morning. will update everyone of the differences in few days. btw, pm me if anyone's interested to get a second hand so3 (70% thread) - just 1 piece (255/35).
have been on PS2 for rear for almost a week now. can't really tell the difference as i'm on SO3 re front tires. safe to say that PS2 is as quiet as SO3, maybe slightly quieter. performance wise, would recommend either one to everyone, both posses excellent grip.

Originally posted by chubby@Jul 11 2006, 10:56 PM
Ck...i got my 452's for about 105 pounds after conversion that is...cool to hear its cheaper over there in the UK...So far no problems...corners are crisp due to steel sidewall...top on my list will still be SO3's but price is top notch as well :D

PS2 good tires as well...

Eddie..thanks for the site bro...

:)
the price i got was from falken itself, does not cover fitting. the whole package for fitting in a local tyre shop was 470 pounds. thats about RM 3300, for front 225/40/R18 and rear 255/35/R18.

done a bit of comparing prices but the best deal is 503 Pounds( RM3500) for a brand new set of Dunlop SP sport MAXX. Had this changed today.

will report soon :lol:

Hi chubby,

Just want to know more about your tire FK452, how is it now?
Still perform good?
How many percent "bunga" left?
Are you still using them?
How is treadwear rate? high?
Cepat botak?
Will you buy them again?

BTW, your mail box is full...cant pm you..

Bump...to the top....

Calling chubby....., where r u bro....oversea or undersea??

Chubby.., where are you?? are you alright?

Anybody know where is he??

quite worry about him...thanks.

Top Bottom