Its a sad sad day...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
There are many MFkers out there that just cannot stand back and appreciate works of art. My cars including my UDM (1 mth old then) was scratched by some MFkers!!

Right now I have a nasty dink on my door which will need professional touching up and respray, thanks to my friend's 10 yr old daughter...felt like ceket her and slap the father for not bringing her up properly...don't know how to open a door carefully!! There goes another RM250...

I can feel your pain bro.

Yo man,

Happenend to me last week too.........parked my car at the basement of corus Hotel and at night when i went to collect a long blady scratch from the from signal right till the back signal..............

all i could do is curse the guy who scratched to to be run down by a cement truck .......hope he dies soon.............

ha,ha,ha.........alot of sick people these days...............

sorry to hear bout the scratch thinggy ... POP a Beer and chill down ..

Ehhh Affan@iceking wanna hire a BAI to bash them up !! just let me know

and i'll be there :D

i love smashing their face into the car mirror, slurp slurp :beaten: :p

ICEMAN,
need help bashing the a-hole who won't return my 10% on a house I purchased last year. FIRE FIRE FIRE

To all,

Damage has been done, now i think its time to fix it... hopefully no more scratches...else i really need to move out from my present place....

Will take some photos tomolo and post it....

Looks like its happening everywhere..we are not safe..buy protons....

I was thinking of buying a can of touch up paint from AB...cost about Rm58..
then touch it up and polish using some polishers....not sure how though but I heard ppl can do it...will need to find out.... :cry:

Originally posted by affan66@Sep 16 2005, 10:01 AM
ICEMAN,
need help bashing the a-hole who won't return my 10% on a house I purchased last year. FIRE FIRE FIRE
will fix him up soon ... no worries mater.

Ade --- maybe you should seek some advise from some of the sifu's here --- etc Kevstar and so on before you proceed...

buy protons --- umm never cuz it's more easier to steal one these days :D

Originally posted by Ade@Sep 16 2005, 05:21 AM
To all,

Damage has been done, now i think its time to fix it... hopefully no more scratches...else i really need to move out from my present place....
sorry to hear bout that man.. i did repaint the car, then parked it at my 2nd car park (as the neighboring cars at my 1st parking lot were reckless!!).. then 1 night, in front of my eyes, my neighbour's maid conveniently bang my door!!

sigh.. i know exactly how u feel.. feel like whacking her there n then.. :angry: hope u get it fixed soon.. where are u thinking to do it?

Ade bro,
try CGC at pisa to see if their meguiar's detailing skill can help .
or else quickly get a good paint shop to respray the car, it's the only way to minimise the pain.
My previous car was scratched from front to back too. reallysakit hati.
why must they do this kind of things????
and to those ppl that simply open their door without considering the car next to them ....KNNCCB and the hell with them.
But be cool and take it easy , don't do anything crazy like break the kid's arm or leg.
cheers.

Originally posted by 8080pbmw@Sep 16 2005, 11:28 AM

and to those ppl that simply open their door without considering the car next to them ....KNNCCB and the hell with them.
But be cool and take it easy , don't do anything crazy like break the kid's arm or leg.
cheers.
:lol: :lol: only natural to feel like that.. dun worry, i think all of us here are sane.. :D

yeah dude....this is small matter..just a way to vent an anger...cool....

Originally posted by mienoz@Sep 16 2005, 12:28 PM
happen to my previous car which i managed to catch the facker on action.... it was a boy who lived in the same village. :angry: 

when i asked why... said he was carrying a 20cents coin on the way to buy ice cream malaysia (the long one).. passed by my car and accidently scratch the coin all the way from side rear to front... i've done nothing wrong with this boy nor his family...  :angry:  Slap him one time and send him home....

apollogize? yes ....compensation? forget it! :angry:

but u know what, good thing come after bad thing happened, sold that car and get udm..... :D  :D ....so, be cool ....cheers
Mienoz apa ni ...buli budak kecil ke??? :nyehehe: :nyehehe: Can understand the feel bro. :nyehehe:

Its lucky u caught the fella in action and deliver justice.....hehe. Wat abt those who never caught the farker in action one??? :beaten:

she opened her door HARD and left a dent on my rear door.. :angry: yalor, i didnt think about claiming from my neighbour.. :( she was very polite and apologized repeatedly..

hiyo Adliz..u should have asked her to bend down..so u could kick her A$$! : :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by et5@Sep 20 2005, 08:49 AM
hiyo Adliz..u should have asked her to bend down..so u could kick her A$$! : :nyehehe: :nyehehe:
or fark her ass! :D

Top Bottom