is vs m20

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
teejay;533225 said:
ah ha.......HPC saleman has joined the gang bang.........:rock:

Bro - not selling anything here since no price or commerical terms mentioned. At most I am informing of you of an event and in min, I am advocating safe driving - just like Bundy or Kevster will do.

In any case, a race track the best & ONLY place to do this - esp when ZTH is organising the timed shoot outs. Make sense?

We can all talk how fast our rides are.....but the clock wun lie. As they say, the bullshit stops when the clock starts..... :rock:

Coming w ur 6 speed M50?

Jules;533419 said:
Bro - not selling anything here since no price or commerical terms mentioned. At most I am informing of you of an event and in min, I am advocating safe driving - just like Bundy or Kevster will do.

In any case, a race track the best & ONLY place to do this - esp when ZTH is organising the timed shoot outs. Make sense?

We can all talk how fast our rides are.....but the clock wun lie. As they say, the bullshit stops when the clock starts..... :rock:

Coming w ur 6 speed M50?

ahhh haaaaa......Masta Instructor has spoken.....:rock:

a dream that came true for this handsome guys .... works done by Bluegreen motorwerks

enjoy the pictures

DSC00782.jpg

the last few hours

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

the heart ...awsome rev's

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

the mastarrr

DSC00774.jpg

hope you're happy revving this new gift of yours ....

whoa....... dude... who's ride is that? sarvesh nair's?

was that a M42 or M44?

btw, judging from the background of the pic, the workshop is near the kurnia building at mentari?

pumpkin76;575992 said:
whoa....... dude... who's ride is that? sarvesh nair's?

btw, judging from the background of the pic, the workshop is near the kurnia building at mentari?

yep it's sarvesh's ride ... yep the workshop is Bluegreen motorwerks ...along federal highway ...

ma baby iz awesome....tx to bg motorwerks n everyone who ws helpin out.......tx guys...luv u all..

sarvesh nair;579622 said:
ma baby iz awesome....tx to bg motorwerks n everyone who ws helpin out.......tx guys...luv u all..

bro tell us more about your ride man.... more pix~~~

non stone chip car is for the faggies larrr ...common where is this young guys went hidding ...

mizhan;580602 said:
engine must be very lightweight there.. M10 perhaps :burnout:

hahahah, negative. It's a 2.5l m20. Here is another one. BMWSOB's car. When I first saw this car in person I was stoned and never thought that humble m20 can do a wheelie. And this is a 9 sec car

nice thread.
thanx for TS and everyone sharing here.
have been thinking to swap to m42 so now am doing some homework about it.

bro sarvesh, how's ur ride so far?

Top Bottom