IPOH TT........

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by flash@Mar 1 2006, 02:52 AM

Erhh, soree guys, cud not meet up with you guys during the CNY week.... been running around, visiting relatives and friends, and spending some time up in Camerons. Maybe next month.... and this time hopefully my SLOTH is ok. :nyehehe: :nyehehe: (I see light at the end of the tunnel.)
brader... make sure that the light doesn't fade away.... hahahaha...

Fhuuuh... it's dusty laah in here.. hahahah... it's been a while since the last ipoh TT... hehehe calling my beloved ACS type 1 fren... mr. chikadeez.. hahahaha... wwooiiii chikadeez.. where are u?? hahahah.... c'mmon out and dirty your rims laaaa.. heheeheh

I am newbie from ipoh too.Any Ipoh TT gathering plz let me know. Would like to join u all.......cheerz.

kennie before u rock the town hah it wld be better if u cld join us for tis saturday morning charity drive lor as we from klang valley also got 20 cars at least then we cld hav TT as well cheers

we coming for the charity ride mah.....

you gather the ipoh boys la bro, for this saturday.....

Fyi, chong from ipoh got call and inform me about this charity drive in Ipoh this saturday, and i was agree for that.I will pay the donation to one of your commitee during that day....cheers mate.

Hey Kenniegf

Glad to meet you in Ipoh Trip, Thanks for blocking the traffic for us with wlchong77

Top Bottom