Introduction

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Outbreak

Club Guest
Assalamualaikum and very good morning ladies(if any) and gentlemen...I'm a newbie here...looking forward to meet and know all the sifus out there...for your info, i dont even drive a bimmer yet...but have been sitting inside it once...while i'm visiting one of 2nd hand car dealer at selayang...it's a 3 series 318i.seems to be very "delicious" inside...from that time...it feels like i would like to have one of the beauties under my home's garage...i've been heard from the merc owner ( my boss drove merc ), he said that bmw is not as reliable as merc...?is it true...?i don't mean to "fire stone" any of you... :eek:k: he said that the parts are more expensive than the merc...but on the other story i've heard from one of the ex-5 series bimmer said, its not that bad...that guy driving a harrier now and he said he will buy the bimmer back...no match (in term of comfort) to the Japs...then i've been thinking...i will never know how true the story is...and now i would like to ask all of the UDM owners out there...which one is true...my pockets are not that deep comparing to all of you out there...what about the maintenance...? manja or not...?especially 3 series...318,325,328...?i think that's all for now...10Q

welcome to the club 1st of all

to find out more about maintanence etc....do pop by to SHOWRU cafe in kelana jaya.
its located behind the MAS training centre.

we hav our tt there every friday night from 9.30pm onwards.
come by and meet up with us.there will ba few sifus around most of the time tht will be able to give u valuable feedback.
hope to c u there 2nite thn.
rgds,
-brad-

first of all,
thanks to you mr. tyke on your reply note.
but i can't drop by for the TT session tonite...workin on South China Sea...

maybe when i'm ready someday...i'll be there...
for your info,
I'm from terengganu...stayed at Puchong...and working at Kerteh...

loved those E36 lowered with big rims...

haa, yer one of those orang minyak wiv PGB uh? ;)

anyway, no worries, take yer time doin homewerk n meet up wiv us one of these days durin yer break k.

n slmt ari raya to u dude. :) :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by Outbreak@Nov 18 2005, 12:38 PM
first of all,
thanks to you mr. tyke on your reply note.
but i can't drop by for the TT session tonite...workin on South China Sea...

maybe when i'm ready someday...i'll be there...
for your info,
I'm from terengganu...stayed at Puchong...and working at Kerteh...

loved those E36 lowered with big rims...
no worries outbreak!
do holler whn ur on shore! ;)

rgds,
-brad-

Welcome......if u look for e36...pls seach our classified session....prenty of good condition E36 up for sale.....Goos Luck..... :D

Top Bottom