im new here( my e36)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rao328

Club Guest
hey guys im new here, im a malaysian currently living in new zealand, but i will be back soon with my carmy car specs are as belowride : e36 coupe 328transmission : 5 speed manualexterior: full mtec kit (metallic black)interior : full black leathersome pic for u guysim joshua by the way, hope to meet all u ppl in the club.. cheers

i heard that the e36 328 is rare in manual back home, is it tru? u guys are 1 great club, keep it up mate

hope to see u here later...........u r in the rite club rao......nice ride mate

rao328;240459 said:
i heard that the e36 328 is rare in manual back home, is it tru? u guys are 1 great club, keep it up mate

Yep its true...the home market still equate automatic transmission with luxury. The local distributors should at least offer manual transmission as special order instead of shoving the slushboxes down our throats :stupid:

BMWCM.jpg

Welcome To The Family:top::top:

thats crazy, but the again u know la this dealers all, try to make as much as money as possible.. im lowered on kingsprings, the machanic that is taking care of my car orded it, lowered 20 mm for the back and 30 for the front,

does any 1 know how much are the cai simota filters going for in malaysia?

rao328;240533 said:
thats crazy, but the again u know la this dealers all, try to make as much as money as possible..

Yeah but they could've made the MT as an optional extra as well as special order. They are depriving future BMW owners of stirring their own pot :stupid:

What's with the japanese front plate? Isn't NZ a two plate state?

Welcome, very nice E36 you have. Full M-Tech kit and early-M3 sunflowers.

Which black is that, Cosmos Schwarz?

Lovely.

---

Top Bottom