I'm Bringing Sixy Back

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Lagi commettie lagi drive murtad BMW. Ini tidak adil. Calling MrPresident how can this happen. This is BMWCM not BMWCMWTE. WTE means with toyota engine. This club main agenda is to bastardise all BMW in malaysia. Futhere more it is not registed. You dont belive look what he has done to the E30. We should not take this matter lightly. Cccccaaaaaaaabbbbbbuuuuttttzzzzzzzzzz.

Lets not spoil the fun and leave Nikki some pages of glory! His dedication and hard work should be shared and admired by all, regardless.

Sudutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lu sudah ada kawan baru he he he btw Mr Nikazwa what you got there is a beauty...salute you man.but Toyota engine masamlah bro.........yeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mr Okow....i do agree wit you vely the much.......kasi dia stimmmmmmmm lama sikit

okow;240473 said:
Alamak tanya pulak..kereta la garang...awek tu Nikita..............chun
Will this ever be forgotten? Sigh....

redbaron;240566 said:
Lagi commettie lagi drive murtad BMW. Ini tidak adil. Calling MrPresident how can this happen. This is BMWCM not BMWCMWTE. WTE means with toyota engine. This club main agenda is to bastardise all BMW in malaysia. Futhere more it is not registed. You dont belive look what he has done to the E30. We should not take this matter lightly. Cccccaaaaaaaabbbbbbuuuuttttzzzzzzzzzz.

SSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ah weng ar.. small world.. i bot my xj6 from him too......

from a small time wireman to big time car restorer!...

mafia;240645 said:
ah weng ar.. small world.. i bot my xj6 from him too......

from a small time wireman to big time car restorer!...

Lerr.... my XJ6 also from him. How many XJ6 he has la??

nikazwaa;240653 said:
Bought flash yet? Next subject, your car!

My car not interesting la, your short-lived career as a Rupaul impersonator is more sexciting!:rock:

ALBundy;240662 said:
My car not interesting la, your short-lived career as a Rupaul impersonator is more sexciting!:rock:

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut now.

12 years ago he was the sifu buying all the junked xj and building them and selling them... most of them was with jap engine with 2.0 roadtax...

i was one of the few which bot it with ori 4.2 engine series1 wit 2.8 roadtax...

he is good!

wat red e30.. its black ler....

Top Bottom