Idea and Suggestion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
OK, the new committee for 2005/2006 are In. Some new faces and some old faces.. So, I think the next thing that is on everybody mind is what is in store for the forth coming year.. Well, everything under the sun.... but don't you think it is better if the idea comes from you.On be half of the protem committee, I would like to hear some idea, be it big, small, grand, far fetch or silly. Let hear it from you.... Afterall, this is your club :eek:k: Just state the idea and how you intend to implement it... for eg... I would like to organise a treasure hunt starting from KL to JB or Penang... Sponsorer for petrol by projet etc.. Staying a night in JB. Accomodation free (fat hopes)... :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k:

errr... since FOOD is our favourite national past time, maybe we can organise a gourmet convoy on a regular basis?

Originally posted by c-square@Oct 24 2005, 11:26 AM
errr... since FOOD is our favourite national past time, maybe we can organise a gourmet convoy on a regular basis?
yes good idea but we have to sensitive the taste of others as well...

As one might say... "One men's meat is another poison" or something like that..

Well. maybe the committee should come out with a schedule of events first and have the members to put in their 2 cents worth of opinion, if all suggestions are made by the members, then they will be accusations like how we use to hear it..the committee is not doing anything, everything is done by the members!!! :nyehehe: :D

Well, my suggestion is to have a few Mega Events like a Grand Tour (Phuket, Koh Samui), Treasure Hunt shall be made possible once the club is registered with ROS. :yes:

Convoy around peninsular malaysia... Huh...

Start from

Selangor to
N9 to
Melaka to
JB to
Pahang to
Terengganu to
Kelantan to
Perlis to
Kedah to
Penang to
Perak

and all using the old road... no highway... hahaha... wondering how long will it takes to round malaysia

so how? its time to turn possibility to reality... BMWCLUBMALAYSIA boleh!!!!

psstt : Maybe can be recorded in the malaysia book of records... :wink:

Originally posted by zamtresco@Oct 23 2005, 10:50 PM
Convoy around peninsular malaysia... Huh...

Start from

Selangor to
N9 to
Melaka to
JB to
Pahang to
Terengganu to
Kelantan to
Perlis to
Kedah to
Penang to
Perak

and all using the old road... no highway... hahaha... wondering how long will it takes to round malaysia

so how? its time to turn possibility to reality... BMWCLUBMALAYSIA boleh!!!!

psstt : Maybe can be recorded in the malaysia book of records... :wink:
excellent, Zam... that will take about 2 weeks, me think.

Great Idea... But committee members, lets have our first meeting first. Lets get some deligation and briefing from our president first. Once all is done then we can plan things properly... I am sure 2006 is gonna be a great year.

Just another thing... whilst all this planning of TT's and HH's and parties and all are all great and stuff, but have you guys tought about the less needy. Perhaps we should have some charity events ya... The holiday period is coming up... Deepavalli, Raya, Christmas, New year and CNY.. most of us will be having a great time with presents and ang pows and kuih muih and all, but the less needy will as usual be left to only hear the news of other peoples fun.

As BMW drivers lets do something ya and put a smile on at least one orphanage or old folks home. I know it'll make me feel better.. Howz aboutz the rest of you ???

Dont shoot me for this, just my humble suggestion

Sith not soother OK....

Originally posted by ALBundy@Oct 24 2005, 11:48 AM
Well. maybe the committee should come out with a schedule of events first and have the members to put in their 2 cents worth of opinion, if all suggestions are made by the members, then they will accusations like how we use to hear it..the committee is not doing anything, everything is done by the members!!! :nyehehe: :D

Well, my suggestion is to have a few Mega Events like a Grand Tour (Phuket, Koh Samui), Treasure Hunt shall be made possible once the club is registered with ROS. :yes:
albundy, I think all of us know, the committe can only come up with only so many ideas. We need the supports from the members to get things done. We can however sanction any ideas if is feasible and have enough supports from the members.

Of course, due reconigtion would be accorded to the original proposal of the idea.. The most important thing is that we work hand in hand for the benefit of all.

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Oct 24 2005, 11:58 AM
Great Idea... But committee members, lets have our first meeting first. Lets get some deligation and briefing from our president first. Once all is done then we can plan things properly... I am sure 2006 is gonna be a great year.

Just another thing... whilst all this planning of TT's and HH's and parties and all are all great and stuff, but have you guys tought about the less needy. Perhaps we should have some charity events ya... The holiday period is coming up... Deepavalli, Raya, Christmas, New year and CNY.. most of us will be having a great time with presents and ang pows and kuih muih and all, but the less needy will as usual be left to only hear the news of other peoples fun.

As BMW drivers lets do something ya and put a smile on at least one orphanage or old folks home. I know it'll make me feel better.. Howz aboutz the rest of you ???

Dont shoot me for this, just my humble suggestion

Sith not soother OK....

Very well said soother.. i mean sith. The club has got to be more than just TT and HH here, there, everywhere...

No... i don't think anyone's gonna shoot you for this.

i think is good to have a blend of

Leisure - Tour/Eat Out/TT, Chics Hunting

Sports - Karting/Waveboarding/...

Technical - Helping each other out in knowing our car more.

Other non car interest, Hifi, Movies..

Originally posted by ALBundy@Oct 24 2005, 12:18 PM
I think the Grand TT shall be an annual affair!! :D
Agreed.. but let have it in another state other than central... Who games for this?

Originally posted by ace99@Oct 24 2005, 12:16 PM
i think is good to have a blend of

Leisure - Tour/Eat Out/TT, Chics Hunting

Sports - Karting/Waveboarding/...

Technical - Helping each other out in knowing our car more.

Other non car interest, Hifi, Movies..
sound interesting... especially the car clinic parts.... maybe DIY session as well on how to reduce the cost in maintaining your car...

I am sure a lot of the sifus here would be keen to help out...

and of course not forgetting more track days....

Top Bottom