I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tweiboon;599963 said:
Who knows the key man which able to clone e39 key ?

you can only order from authorised dealers as bro hofmeister suggested above..the keys have chip inside and designed so that it cannot be cloned by your local locksmiths. they can clone the keys, sure, but the key wont start the car.

Original key from dealers will cost around RM1100 each. Cut throat....

haywire;600133 said:
the keys have chip inside and designed so that it cannot be cloned by your local locksmiths. they can clone the keys, sure, but the key wont start the car.

Nope it can cloned and it's work to start your car but problem was remote control not working.

haywire;600149 said:
How do they get past the EWS thingy?

I did post the contact number of the locksmith at your previous post regarding duplicate key. He got a device to read your ori key then copy it to laptop and paste to the new key. If u really interesting want to know just gv him a cal. If not mistaken that guy from Banting. U should know tis is Malaysia BOLEH land kwn lol....

FYI im having one for spare now which was making by him.

Wow..............Locksmith so geng can u post his number again at here ? Then he got the device to pass the code meaning he is the guy duplicate the keys ? I have ask the car accessories shops, they said can add on extra alarm for ur alarm remote button. If i got the clone keys with chips then got the extra alarm add on then i think no problem already.

yeah, old type still using battery. My e39 car key already using the method i posted above. So my car key now dont have battery but i only got 1 car key so now i need to clone the key. Please let me have the Locksmith's contact number ...........thanks

yeah, old type still using battery. My e39 car key already using the method i posted above. So my car key now dont have battery but i only got 1 car key so now i need to clone the key. Please let me have the Locksmith's contact number ...........thanks

Try tis no 013 3599683 - Derek from Banting.

tweiboon;600308 said:
Do u all know that e39 car key dont have bettery inside ? The key will charge each time the key is inserted into the ignition switch. I have confirmed this with my salesman. This is the link which talk about this http://www.unofficialbmw.com/images/BMW_EWS.pdf

it does have a battery inside, but it is a rechargeable battery. it charges when you put it in the ignition. otherwisr where does it store the charge?

i have opened mine and there is a battery inside. diamond type.

tweiboon;600308 said:
Do u all know that e39 car key dont have bettery inside ? The key will charge each time the key is inserted into the ignition switch. I have confirmed this with my salesman. This is the link which talk about this http://www.unofficialbmw.com/images/BMW_EWS.pdf

err... no battery how to charge? No battery how to operate the remote key?

the key have a rechargeable battery.

tweiboon;600360 said:
Gentlmen, the article said the electric charged and stored in a capacitor and this is what is call capacitor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor). u can have a lot in wiki then u will know what is capacitor.

yes capacitor does stored charge but BMW key use rechargeable battery.

see pic below.
177643884-M.jpg

I have problems with my diamond key (1 of the set). Sometimes it works sometime you have to give it a few knock to make it work. Does this mean the rechargeable battery need replacement. How to pry open the key?? What battery to replace it?? Anybody can do this service??
Thks

jarance;600362 said:
yes capacitor does stored charge but BMW key use rechargeable battery.

see pic below.
177643884-M.jpg

oic. the pic showing the diamond shape key. I still not yet open my key, so i dont know is rechargable battery or capacitor. But my key is axactly same with the picture in the article. I have call to Vincent and Derek, they said if i need to clone my e39 key then need to use diamond shape key with cost RM800 for remote and RM300 without remote.

Guys,

My key is the diamond shape type (for e39) and recently I replaced battery for my spare remote control/key. Battery cost me only RM7.00. The shop that did the battery replacement is a handy-man shop located at Ground floor, Wisma Lim Foo Yong, Jalan Raja Chulan, KL. The owner (Lai) managed to open the remote control/key to replaced the battery. After battery replacement, you need to sync the remote control/key again. Perhaps Jarance can provide step by step sync procedures.

Top Bottom