I am new here and I am not 73 years old

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ohh Wow!

This is more then a car club... it is a new life for many of us.

Dont have to own a BMW to be in the club as long you love them..

Welcome Madam... We are lovers of BMW.

I am new here and I am not 73 years old

welkam ... I love classic:love:
cars that is .....:top:

geoffreylee;405667 said:
Ohh Wow!

This is more then a car club... it is a new life for many of us.

Dont have to own a BMW to be in the club as long you love them..

Welcome Madam... We are lovers of BMW.

and I luv my hubby's new pearl white BMW 5 series.....cant drive it yet..the BMW metal thingy :106: still 'belum tampal' on the hood yet...(why can't hubby just 'tampal' it with UHU glue so that I can drive the car to work...ah yaaa!)

Ann;406116 said:
and I luv my hubby's new pearl white BMW 5 series.....cant drive it yet..the BMW metal thingy :106: still 'belum tampal' on the hood yet...(why can't hubby just 'tampal' it with UHU glue so that I can drive the car to work...ah yaaa!)

Wooohoooo... another Alpine white fiver on the road. Can he drive it to the Ampang TT this Sunday? Pehweseeee... :love:

BlackCat

Ann;406116 said:

Hey Kakak Ann, welkam to the club. You'll soon find out what keeps him out till so late with the boys. Pearl white 5er, keta baru ka yang lama? :)

climenta;406152 said:
Hey Kakak Ann, welkam to the club. You'll soon find out what keeps him out till so late with the boys. Pearl white 5er, keta baru ka yang lama? :)

His old black 5 SERIES but painted baru after the accident la..... I thought the car is all 'total' after the accident...Looks good now....:eek:

Alpine white?..Dunno...looks pearl white to me...:wink:

Yeah, we've seen this 'pearl white' beauty at todays Ampang TT. Yup it is indeed gorgeous. Apa lagi bang, jom le REMPIT!! Hand itchy already! ahahahaha... :marchmellow:

Welcome to BMWCM forum.

Yeah we all loves BMW so much until everything also must related BMW.
Sometime also sleep in the BMW, normally after TT when head very heavy & cant drive home hahaha.
Besides that we also like hot chicks hehehe:listen:

Jay Bigbang;406569 said:
Yeah, we've seen this 'pearl white' beauty at todays Ampang TT. Yup it is indeed gorgeous. Apa lagi bang, jom le REMPIT!! Hand itchy already! ahahahaha... :marchmellow:

:listen: Sunday ni ade drive ye.......nak ikut, nak ikut, nak ikut.. :marchmellow::marchmellow:

eggie86;403462 said:
lol. Good wan bro. Other than that, bmw sometimes stands for the bigmenarewelcome club. :p

bmw..............

Bring me woman

banyak masuk workshop

bring me wine/whiskey

bread meal water (meant 4 ppl who always eat ppl's bread on their right or drink ppl"s water on their left esp at fine dining!)

...what else..?

cheekychewy26;409355 said:
bmw..............

Bring me woman

banyak masuk workshop

bring me wine/whiskey

bread meal water (meant 4 ppl who always eat ppl's bread on their right or drink ppl"s water on their left esp at fine dining!)

...what else..?

brought my wife

brutally mean widowmaker

Top Bottom