Hi! I am new...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
XXX;276226 said:
here we go again...lets see how many pages this will go...anyway wellcome

Show up at the officiall TT on the 11th Jan2008 (next friday) and then we will decide how many pages you will get! Hehehe!:top:

Welcome to the Club!!!!

cppeng;276413 said:
Honey! Welcum To D Club.

Bailey;276424 said:
fuuuuuuuuuuyyyyoooooooooohhhhhhhhhh the REAL BUAYA is here

See how big the car his driving than we knows how big size the buaya is :wink:

Welcome to the Club's forum...

BlackCat

Welcome sister....careful ya...lots of friendly buayas around....come for TT this Friday & you'll make a decision about what car to buy.....definately an UDM....
I am selling the colored one at my signature....Keen? Price...? can always discuss further, no worries...

Wah....coming to the 4th page of buaya welcome......

Wah BlackE90... too gaya la. Considering E46 maybe... any jalan?

Meanguy, I have to show my face before having more friends ka? Like beauty pageant...

BlackE90;278187 said:
Welcome sister....careful ya...lots of friendly buayas around....come for TT this Friday & you'll make a decision about what car to buy.....definately an UDM....
I am selling the colored one at my signature....Keen? Price...? can always discuss further, no worries...

Wah....coming to the 4th page of buaya welcome......

Blackie, d colored 1 what scale arh? 1:20? me got also wanna buy ah?

kit84;278215 said:
Wah BlackE90... too gaya la. Considering E46 maybe... any jalan?..

Jalan??? Lobang got la.. :D :D

Welcome!! little sister! :wink: 24 years old... okay la.. still young. Plenty of time to get your E46.. ;)

No wonder the postings in this thread growing so rapidly la..

This is really unfair.. how come the ladies newbie thread gets more HELLOs than the boys newbie thread.. :stupid:

Better keep up the hellos before Betty bring her rotan over and throw in the towel.. :D or should I say pour in a bucket of icy cold water.. :D

Hello to all newbies...im new too n im looking forward 2 go TT tis fri if i can make it l..hehe...Newbies pls come coz im PAI SEH....we can gather n meet our sifu's....hahaha...

astroboy;278221 said:
Jalan??? Lobang got la.. :D :D

Welcome!! little sister! :wink: 24 years old... okay la.. still young. Plenty of time to get your E46.. ;)

No wonder the postings in this thread growing so rapidly la..

This is really unfair.. how come the ladies newbie thread gets more HELLOs than the boys newbie thread.. :stupid:

Better keep up the hellos before Betty bring her rotan over and throw in the towel.. :D or should I say pour in a bucket of icy cold water.. :D

24 years old to young to own a bimmer? i am only eyeing on E46, not E90 wor...

kit84;278481 said:

I bought my first B-mer (E36) when I was 29 to impress my girl friend who is now mother of my children.. :D

The first batch E46 1.9L very cheap only, cheaper than a VIOS la. Maintenance also much lower than the later 2.0L E46, lessor electrical sensors, same engine as the later E36, very reliable and lasting!

Do look around as many good ones available.. :wink:

kit84;278481 said:

im also 24... good on you to aim high :top: Hope you get ur dream Bimmer ;)

aiyoyo like tat also can hah veli the strange one lor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom