Hi! I am new...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
am old enough to reed between the line justin hehehehehehehe

alahai... wan to make frens also kena tembak... as if im around to attend any meetup in da central region.

ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuu wei iceman63 tats not his GIRLFREN lor maybe his sister or cousin maaaaaaaaaaahhh

welkam kit84 :D no worries in getting the cars. I'm sure many boys here are more than happy to assist your car shopping

Welcomelah....

I always find it interesting to read the newbies section esp on the buaya part...always make me laugh.....not that i am a buaya....Anyway we need more woman in the club. No car never mind....can become passenger on outings.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome though not a member yet... may take a while before I get my very own bimmer. May be working in Spore so cant decide if to buy a car now. Anyway, for future drive to wherever can tumpang other members or not?

Egon-E39;278817 said:
Welcomelah....

I always find it interesting to read the newbies section esp on the buaya part...always make me laugh.....not that i am a buaya....Anyway we need more woman in the club. No car never mind....can become passenger on outings.[/QUOTE]

NOW WHO IS THE BIGGEST BUAYA HERE??????

... you guys are so funny...hehehe. every time the word "buaya" is being mentioned and each time i see it i start to imagine how you guys look like.... a big croc... thanks astroboy and egon e39 for the tumpang offer. shall kiv...

Only can tumpang offical members car non members dudulk liam liam nanyi lagu susu liam liam

I..I.. Sir Baron Merah!! susu liam liam main guli kat luar luluk liam liam.. :D

I thought I want to go down to Stingkapor tonite to fetch our special guess back but since not qualify then be it lor.. :D kakakakaaaaa

tats good if u understand hah kasi main itu GULI lor

Aiyooo... this Friday nite I damn free la... Missy go outstation... what to do ah ??

I know some might say.... GULI la! :D

Welcome the club girl.....

Hope you'll be a proud owner of a BMW one day - as it will give you sheer driving pleasure....

have fun....

i wonder why guys welcome threads are about 2 pages - 3 whereelse this goes active till 6.

can la, change car every 3 KM to TT la, so all the buayas got chance...

Welcome back and Welcome to the Club. You're in the right place. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you might have. Do join us for our weekly TT on fridays at Aman Suria. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom