I am new here and I am not 73 years old

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Now u have to pay attention... if the hubby stays at home and avoid Friday BMW TT, that's when you have to worry.. :eek:

If this really happen, its consider emergency, must contact the club first, before "interrogate" the hubby..

I think this thread should be rename as

"Do you know what my hubby did at the last BMWCM TT?"

JYazid;403620 said:
Ann, Welcome to the club ...

Your hubby is known to a lot of members here .... further more with the 'novelty' prize he won during the Treasure Hunt couple weeks ago, he becoming more famous. (agreed with Fabian, no 73 will haunt him for a long time)

So, by joining us .... 'tabahkan hati' .... cos all your hubby friends will 'stich' him here big time ... knowing his other half also joining the forum here .

'Condolence to you & your family, Semoga Allah cucuri rahmah to you late mother. Alfatihah. .

Thank you for the condolence..still can't absorb the fact she is gone....hey ..how come you know about my mom passing?..oh yeah of course, you guys know everything....

Jay Bigbang;403800 said:
Welcome to tha club, Mrs. Shamkasio. I think we have already met before at the last Treasure Hunt. Glad meeting you back here at forum. Enjoy your staying here madam. Cheers. :top:

Perhaps we did....thank you for the warm welcome....

psst...why is the monkey shaking your car's roof top?:hmmmm:

BlackE90;403779 said:
Eh....tomorrow is a Friday la...
There'll be Teh Tarik or Whiskey Tarik too...
Not too sure which one your hubby will be attending....

which one is the most 'happening' ?.....that one la he will go (talking like he is not around :wink:) ...am sure..but me...better stay home la..not a nite person anymore..those were the days I can stay up late...now at 9pm already :sleep:

funfer_fahrer;403817 said:
Welcome sis,

First of all, let me tell you that your husband in good hands. A husband without any hobbies or passion is a very 'dangerous' husband. Just like the Nokia ad, BMWCM also connects people, but in a good manner. Because of BMWCM, many husbands stay at home (although they like to look at the computer screen). Normally, we discuss about cars, tyres and a bit of politics. That's all. Once you get to know BMWCM you will find out that it is actually a very healthy activity.

Cheers.

errr....you must be his lawyer that I haven't met...:biggrin:

azam318;403830 said:
Well said, Bro funfer... :top:

Wah! unbelievable, this thread become long and longer...:eek: interesting topic here.
Madam, don't worry lar, your hubby is nice guys. :wink:

yezza...another lawyer friend of hubby...how do you do Sir?...:65:

jarance;403927 said:
I think this thread should be rename as

"Do you know what my hubby did at the last BMWCM TT?"

I know what he did last summer, err.. last TT rather. Just having a round of teh tarik with the buoys and still remain a nice guy.:top:

Ann;403943 said:
Thank you for the condolence..still can't absorb the fact she is gone....hey ..how come you know about my mom passing?..oh yeah of course, you guys know everything....

Madam,

as I mentioned earlier and you could see the way this thread getting a good respond,
that ShamKasio has a lot of friends here .....
when we get close, we exchange 'daily news' or asking 'apa khabar' if members didn't logon to this forum.

Yazid

JYazid;404099 said:
Madam,

as I mentioned earlier and you could see the way this thread getting a good respond,
that ShamKasio has a lot of friends here .....
when we get close, we exchange 'daily news' or asking 'apa khabar' if members didn't logon to this forum.

Yazid

why so formal lah...just call me Ann..:1:

say...you are the one with the 3 series not so red color Beamer right?...( or..was it brown...:106:)

Ann;404122 said:
why so formal lah...just call me Ann..:1:

say...you are the one with the 3 series not so red color Beamer right?...( or..was it brown...:106:)

I am driving same model as your hubby's car ......

Further to that kami berdua sebangsa ..... same age and same birthday date . :top:

JYazid;404131 said:
I am driving same model as your hubby's car ......

Further to that kami berdua sebangsa ..... same age and same birthday date . :top:

Wah.. same car model, same age, same birthday.. what a coincidence. :listen:

jarance;404137 said:
Wah.. same car model, same age, same birthday.. what a coincidence. :listen:

No jarance...they do not have the same wife too.....I assure you that...

Ann;403953 said:
errr....you must be his lawyer that I haven't met...:biggrin:

I am not a lawyer.
I know nothing but only the truth.
I tell nothing but only the truth.
The thruth is Shamkasio is really a nice guy.

Ann,

For someone who is not 73, you are doing not too bad... its already at page six... :)

BlackCat

BlackCat;404174 said:
Ann,

For someone who is not 73, you are doing not too bad... its already at page six... :)

BlackCat

ok...ok...we can close this thread already......I am convince that this forum is and has all the fun that could keep my hubby to stay up all nite on his laptop, also you guys like him coz he is a nice guy, and what he did 'last summer' at the TT session is harmless..... hubby is off the 'hook'...

psst....what happened at the TT last nite till 'a.m' .... waahhhh.... don't tell me you guys TT from one place till it close and jump to another like going 'clubbing'...:sleep: don't you guys sleep or all Beamerians are insomniac.....:7:

funfer_fahrer;404167 said:
I am not a lawyer.
I know nothing but only the truth.
I tell nothing but only the truth.
The thruth is Shamkasio is really a nice guy.

You maybe not a lawyer but you have a lot of nice chicks serving you whenever you go to work. :listen::wink:

Ann;404239 said:
ok...ok...we can close this thread already......I am convince that this forum is and has all the fun that could keep my hubby to stay up all nite on his laptop, also you guys like him coz he is a nice guy, and what he did 'last summer' at the TT session is harmless..... hubby is off the 'hook'...

psst....what happened at the TT last nite till 'a.m' .... waahhhh.... don't tell me you guys TT from one place till it close and jump to another like going 'clubbing'...:sleep: don't you guys sleep or all Beamerians are insomniac.....:7:

oopss. the cat is out of the bag.. Actually the TT is only a cover up for other things that cannot be mention in the public forum.. :listen:

TT finish at borneo at 2.30am than sambung at carlos till 4.30am. I confirm he was there. Hai pandai betul Ann.

redbaron;404272 said:
TT finish at borneo at 2.30am than sambung at carlos till 4.30am. I confirm he was there. Hai pandai betul Ann.

Thanks RB for the feedback and BTW I saw the attendance list for last nite TT session...I nice to have so many informers...best of all...IT's FREE!!!...:top:

can't blame me for being curious guys...who knows one day I might pass him by on the highway and give each other highlight signal...me going to work in the early morning:driver:..and hubby on the way home from 'TT session'.:coffee::43:........:21:

Top Bottom