huhu my udm...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Zul_84;253012 said:
huhu my udm... 10 years old junk- my mother said
finally i got my dream car... just do some paint touch up last month...
very hard to own this car... many bank cancel my finance because of age factor & 'new' license..crazy bank waste a lot of time :stupid: .... but finally approve... hehehe ...drive safe.. :rock:

still a standard 328 at the moment....

..profile pic of yr sedan looks good man.. well set up; good work!

don't say that a 10 year old 36 is a piece of junk man... IN FACT, a well done up sedan (usually restricted to big enuf rims, a good enough drop, NO fancy riced up lights/wings/bbq-pit-type spoilers) will make the car look superb..

the 36 compared to the 46 or 90; has much more aggressive angular, muscular lines by comparison

the 46 & 90 are very good looking no doubt' but imo, in comparison has more gentle lines.. hence also it makes it easier to look good..

the 36 coupe is easy to do up, as with most coupes...

BUT doing up 36 sedan isnt as easy... a spoiler too big, a wing too many.. riced up lights, all immediately make it look like shit...

sedans look worse the more one tries to make it look good with too many add-ons...... but will look very good.. with simple but tasteful mods...

keep it simple.. it'll look even better

my 2 cents la..
:rolleyes:

come tonite

Zul_84;265310 said:
yap!, :rock:
why not?...
I can tell you how.:listen:

Zul,

Just come for TT tonite 10pm onwards at Aman Suria, its after dataran Prima, after Baywatch. We meet at Kayu Nasi Kandar. Come and meet us all there for a good car talk! !

Thanks guys!

this another pic.. after adding small rear wings, angel eyes and small little bit some pieces...

E36 'F-328i' Nighthawk hehehe

stealth_side2.jpg

stealth-fighter.jpg

Dc122567.jpg

bugatti_veyron_manu_0a09copy.jpg

note the background is not real. only the udm is real hehehe

Top Bottom