HPC Track Day - 10:06:06 | Some shots

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
twist.jpg

nice pictures.. acc and ah lian..

btw.. the nescafe made me un-comfortable..

Originally posted by RedZ4@Jun 14 2006, 09:31 AM

I suggest HPC strongly recommends this. Any also teach students and ALL participants hand signals to pass. Also teach everyone to understand the FLAGS.

yup.. i did just that. :)

Ah Lian Motorsports Inc sample Newspaper ad for the New Primax3 but was rejected.
166947971_1e6fad1b06_o.jpg

Glad u like it :D

Not sure i can live pass tonite, after PNDC owner found out, he has been exposed. :)

Originally posted by ace99@Jun 14 2006, 06:50 PM
Glad u like it :D

Not sure i can live pass tonite, after PNDC owner found out, he has been exposed. :)
I'm gonna hunt AhLian Motorsports Directors liao.....you die..!!! :angry: die..!!! :angry: die..!!! :angry:

disclaimer:
Ah Lian Motorsports Inc (or whatever you call it) bears no relation financially or vicariously to the forumer known as "ah lian". during the HPC events, photos were taken by ah lian at the request of ace99 out of goodwill. photos taken remain the copyright of ah lian. unauthorised posting and usage is deemed as breaches of copyright and will subject the user to liability. :nyehehe:

i still for the life of me.... cant figure out wot the heck is Ah Lian Motorsports Inc??? do wot one??? :dunno:

Ah Lian, Ace...

I dun care...unless we have a table tok!!! Must have Pork!!

disclaimer:
Ah Lian Motorsports Inc (or whatever you call it) bears no relation financially or vicariously to the forumer known as "ah lian". during the HPC events, photos were taken by ah lian at the request of ace99 out of goodwill. photos taken remain the copyright of ah lian. unauthorised posting and usage is deemed as breaches of copyright and will subject the user to liability.

my c1p3k boss disowned me :cry: :cry:

now say all my personal liability, i need a lawyer :getyourfactsright:

not my pasal.... look for the taikor called ace99...

then when you are done, pass his bones to me... my yumcahr funds are low... so, if i sue him til he fulats then maybe can have dim sum... :nyehehe:

if you wanna come then... you come lar... :wink:

Top Bottom