• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DSC_6206.JPG

DSC_6208.JPG

DSC_6532.JPG

DSC_6536.JPG

DSC_6547.JPG

Originally posted by RedZ4@Jun 13 2006, 04:20 PM
Nice pictures Tom.
Too bad you couldn't stay till later to get pictures of my E30. I guess pictures of this car is a little boring right. Had some duties so I couldn't go out on track until later.
Next time I'll bring the Z4, can use your photo skill and snap some good shots? I'm dying to get some moving shots taken. How about we set up a meet for a photo shoot session soon??? :yes:

Hey why is it the Fabian's car looks like he's contersteering on most corners. Is he trying to initiate a drift?
thanks shane

yea. i was pretty trashed.
no probs. just let me know :)

can u show me a pic of your Z4?

Tom,

EXCELLENT shots. Luv the action shots especially.

For the guys who did not make it to the track day, see the fun you missed?

Remember, next one in September!

Tom, EXCELLENT PICTURES!

Lee, U make wanna cry for missing...!

Safety Question to HPC Marshals - why some drivers no lower windows? sorry to remind but hand gestures are part of safe track driving as well.

shane no probs,

you can email to tom-at-zerotohundred.com

jules: thanks!

Originally posted by ace99@Jun 13 2006, 03:16 PM
The PNDC2 Representatives - the Kuai Lan Kias

166308650_ea068d97ea.jpg
brother, the three handsome guys (kwai lan kia's) is from pg, the fatty bom bom (tua pui hock) is from taiping la.

Originally posted by Jules@Jun 13 2006, 06:01 PM
Safety Question to HPC Marshals - why some drivers no lower windows? sorry to remind but hand gestures are part of safe track driving as well.
When it was raining many didn't have their windows down. Even if the marshall asked them to wind down, you can be sure before turn 1 they would have them back up with air cond on maximum! RedZ4, do you concur?

Originally posted by RedZ4@Jun 13 2006, 04:20 PM
Hey why is it the Fabian's car looks like he's contersteering on most corners. Is he trying to initiate a drift?
I have stickier tyres up front compared to the rear ones, so in the wet, it's only natural the tail wanna bite the front. the tail stepped out a few times but all caught in time. The biggest sideways moment was when I was ferrying Redd and it happened at Turn 1. I was slow into turn 1, gradually stepped a bit more on the gas and the tail snapped. I went on full opposite lock.
It was good training for my right foot to feel the power delivery with traction control. As for the sideways action, all were unintended.

On a side note, the car is very balanced even when it had its sideways moments. those photos of my car going sideways were when I can see there's clear traffic behind me. That's when I tried to push it to the limit on the wet track. There are uneventful corner moments but I guess those aren't interesting enuf to be posted as compared to the opposite locks moments.

Top Bottom