How Young Are You, when you owned your first BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1st car: Nissan Sunny 130y
2nd car: Toyota Corolla SEG 4age
3rd car: UDM E30 Coupe M20b20
4th car: Looking for E34..... hehe

1st BMW 320 : E21 1982 big bumper / only one until now

Next BMW (Future expect) : BMW 3.0CSI (E9) if possible ^^

I'm 27 just bought E46 318i 2.0. Took the car on 15th April 2008. Last tuesday.

Next one should be 5 Series.

my answer

"What car/s have u own before getting a BMW?"
Kancil when i was 17, Nissan March Twin Supercharge Turbo when i was 18, Honda civic EG6 type R when i was 20, E46 318i SE 2000 when i was 21, and currently E46 318ci coupe M 2003 when i was 23 :D

"Will your next car be another BMW?"
yes it is one of my dream car and it might be E90 coupe or 1 series coupe:D

"Was your previous car better than your current BMW and what car was that?"
Interms of engine, my NISMO is better..nissan engine power are very2 sick when u full throtle hahaha..but if u want to compare overall none of them better than my current bmw :top: that's why i bought this car:burnout:

"Are u regretted in getting a BMW?"
Not at ALL..it's one of my dream car:D

"Are BMWs too expensive/cheap?"
expensive? yes for young people/ fresh graduate very rare to find somebody who bought with their own effort..let's consider I am one of the luckiest..hehe think so :thefinger:

"What are the thing/s u hate most about BMW?"
I Hate their petrol consumption, problem leaking ( 5 years and above bmw ) and shit in the engine box..
the rest all perfect :D
:top:

im 24, and consider myself very lucky cos im getting my e90 next week... my dad kinda got me a discounted rate since he works for sime darby - but i have to pay for the down payment, it feels great but at the same time im really nervous, and freaked out.... cos would i be able to maintain my baby. frankly i dunt earn dat much..

Hahaha...see my age also quadruple ma!!! 100% age increase!!!.........hahaha in between those years got drive other peoples car lah.......not own one so cannot list down loh.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom