e46ers, whats your profession?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tamade7 said:
I know this is working for me because I have already found someone here on the forum who uses air filters. What can I say, I am a salesman I sell wherever I go.

wah, so good?

ME??? I started walking all around doin' MLM in sept 2004.... Worked out not even 2 years can afford to own e46 318i early 2006...... not bad isn't it......????but my fren azizul_suksess much better....we in the same field ,same company he own 328ci and his wife also in the same industry own 328i recently...!!!!!!

me, a freelance graphic designer. designer malang! collection vely the slow! cipap!

aramis said:
btw,you also didnt mention about your profession and etc.......... ;)

im just earning an honest living as an analyst for the financial industry

maybe this thread is a little too specific, should be open to all UDM owners not just e46ers, apologies:)

oh, i need a freelance web developer. A good one. Burn, can you do or any friends recommendation ?

the thread is becoming a yellow pages of sort heh...? good laaa... maybe put it up as a sticky... then can become one big happy family....

hahahaha tht is good as well mah , so that the ones in the same industries can share some idea here .......
leakwoon said:
good also wor

can see how many do MLM/Direct Sales/Insurance here

:D

Profession : Manager
Industry : Hotelier or Business Man
Model : E46 320i

Fighter Pilot Syndrome

There has always been rivalry among military pilots -fighter pilot, transport pilot and helicopter pilot. The thing is, never ask a military pilot what type of pilot he is, if he is a fighter pilot, he will glady tell you that, but if he is not, why embarass him? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.:p

Wow, that's take me few minutes to digest.

By the way, I'm a businessman.

My side have an IPTS college license for sell. RM 175K with 2 diplomas. For Serius buyer only. Yes, it's for serius candidate wanna start an education institution. PM me.

dumeort said:
oh, i need a freelance web developer. A good one. Burn, can you do or any friends recommendation ?

yep, i hav 2 friends doing web designing. but i know some of the clubmembers here are also in this line. might want to try them up first. kalau diaorang tak mahu, then will recommend you to my friends. anyway, im more on the indoor commercial line, dealing with press ads, brochures, leaflets and product labels. am not involve in web designing, but can give directions.

hmm...good to know some of the profession here. I'm working on something and it turns out good, I might contact some of you as business partners. :)

dale said:
There has always been rivalry among military pilots -fighter pilot, transport pilot and helicopter pilot. The thing is, never ask a military pilot what type of pilot he is, if he is a fighter pilot, he will glady tell you that, but if he is not, why embarass him? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.:p

And then there's the bus driver. Airbus....

dale said:

very indirect indeed:D let me try this...so what type of pilot are you sir?

btw anyone in the investment banking or fund management industry?

Top Bottom