How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Committe,
The only obstacle i have here as below:
1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM150
2) Annual fees / renewal (valid from Jan-Dec): RM150

If i pay the annual fees on august 2011, can it be calculated until Aug 2012?
What's your suggestion? should i register on Jan 2012? Please PM me. Thanks.

Membership fees can be paid to Club's Maybank Account, the account number is stated at the membership form. Please notify me for any payment made as soon as possible.

Annual fees payment is for January to December every year. For those who joined after the second half of the year, some goodies will be given but will be decide later by the committee (please refer to the membership form as well).

Hope this clarifies :)

Hello there, im new. And i cant see, to download the PDF form for new membership. Could the commitee email to me please and advice me the payment method or where do i visit. Thanks. danielpeh@ymail.com

Daniel E30;664486 said:
Hello there, im new. And i cant see, to download the PDF form for new membership. Could the commitee email to me please and advice me the payment method or where do i visit. Thanks. danielpeh@ymail.com

Click this link

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?20589-How-to-be-an-Official-Member

YaZmEeN;663916 said:
Membership fees can be paid to Club's Maybank Account, the account number is stated at the membership form. Please notify me for any payment made as soon as possible.

Annual fees payment is for January to December every year. For those who joined after the second half of the year, some goodies will be given but will be decide later by the committee (please refer to the membership form as well).

Hope this clarifies :)

Daniel E30;664486 said:

You may also post your own introduction thread later...there's a template for introduction if your are not sure of what to write..

Cheers :)

Thanks. I will make the submission in a weeks time once I'm back from abroad for work....

hi..im new here.. question: i would like to join the club..but the problem is the fee..is it possible if i join the t.t 1st..if suit then shall considering tobto joint the club..tq

astroboy;594371 said:
Hi, pakteh,

You can email the form to us at bmwcm.treasurer@gmail.com or fax to the number shown on the fax.

Thanks.!

AB

dear Tuan Astroboy,

Please please please...
Can someone setup this forum domain to work with email??

I mean, instead of treasurer@gmail.com, to treasurer@bmwclubmalaysia.com ,
then set it to ur iPhone, android, Blackberry , nokia (for the sake of being optimum wherever we are )

You know, i'm just saying.

winterinhell;770000 said:
guys,can i just fill up the form and submit it during TT together with the payment?

Bro winterinhell, yes you can and you are most welcome :4: ... pls pm CM Fadhlan for more details :top:

Greetings bro abgtutor,

We will look into this possibility and will update the forum soon. We have been in discussion with regards to this a few times and hv been working with the technical side to see if its possible. We will revert accordingly.

BTW, can you pls make haste to the Newbie section to do a self intro as per forum rules and regulation?

abgtutor;753744 said:
dear Tuan Astroboy,

Please please please...
Can someone setup this forum domain to work with email??

I mean, instead of treasurer@gmail.com, to treasurer@bmwclubmalaysia.com ,
then set it to ur iPhone, android, Blackberry , nokia (for the sake of being optimum wherever we are )

You know, i'm just saying.

Top Bottom