How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gracetcp

Club Guest
Dear members,

Looking forward to 2020. The associated fees in becoming an Official Member is as below:

1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM200
3) Annual Membership Fee for 2020 : RM200

*Total First time membership fees is RM400.

Application Procedures

1) Download the application form below.
2) Complete the above application form.
3) Email your completed application form, car registration form & bank-in receipt to bmwmembership@gmail.com for processing.

Please bank-in the above amount to:

KELAB BMW MALAYSIA
MAYBANK Account No:- 5123-5230-7612

Members who sign up / renew would be entitled the following items and benefits:-

1) Starter pack worth more than RM200 consisting of:-

- Official BMW Club Membership Card
- Official BMW Club Shirt for new members
- Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder for new members
- Official BMW Club Car Sticker for new members
- other goodies to be announced by the committee

2) Member Privilege Price for participation fees for future club events

3) Unrestricted access to the BMW Club Malaysia website (www.bmwclubmalaysia.com)

4) Unrestricted access to all OMs nationwide (around 200 pax) for networking purpose

The Committee is continuously negotiating with various parties to seek benefits for official members ie club member discounts, strategic alliances with relevant sponsors/merchants.

Looking forward to receive you as an Official Member!

Attachments

• BMWCM Membership Application Form r1.pdf
    149.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
does that mean that when joining up we are required to pay RM300?or just RM150?

vish;501448 said:
does that mean that when joining up we are required to pay RM300?or just RM150?

1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM150
2) Annual fees / renewal (valid from Jan-Dec): RM150

First time RM150 + 150 = RM300.

Next year and subsequent yearly renewal = RM150 only... :listen:

Official Club Member

Hi!,

if i decided to join in JULY 2010, do i still have to pay the full annual fees of RM 150? Or is it based on the anniversary basis? Pls advise. TQ

myezxs;534982 said:
Hi!,

if i decided to join in JULY 2010, do i still have to pay the full annual fees of RM 150?

Thank you for your interest in the club.

To answer your question, yes, u still need to pay the full RM150 annual fee. If any decision for partial waiver were to be made by the present committee at a later date, a refund will be made for those who are entitled. We won't run away with your money.. :wink:

The starter pack itself is well worth the signup investment both registration fee and full annual fee, combined, if you ask me.

Welcome to the club! Awaiting for your application.

astroboy
Treasurer 2010/1

Hi all..Happy New Year...
I interested to be part of your family..but for whom shall I submitted the form (via email)...

pakteh;594352 said:
Hi all..Happy New Year...
I interested to be part of your family..but for whom shall I submitted the form (via email)...
Welcome to the club Pakteh...PM Astroboy regarding to your form..

AB, I have got the application and payment from a klang boy. will pass to you soon for processing.

Now is the best time to join the BMW Club Malaysia..

sorry im very new to this CLUB..till im not very sure to post my entry. i planning to get BMW E-60(525 m-sport). can i pay the fee after i bought the car,cause i not decided which car to buy yet.

pls advice me ,
thank u

vijaynaraisiah;617351 said:
sorry im very new to this CLUB..till im not very sure to post my entry. i planning to get BMW E-60(525 m-sport). can i pay the fee after i bought the car,cause i not decided which car to buy yet.

pls advice me ,
thank u

Bro, this is a forum. OMs are those who paid membership fees to join BMW Club Malaysia.

What 'fee' are you referring to? As far as I am aware of, the forums is free to use by everyone. :)

Wah..pardon me if I sound rude but RM300 for 1st payment does sound steep. Even RM150 per year a bit on high side. Just speaking my mind.

No BMW White Card membership is for purchasers of new BMWs from the dealers.

This is just a BMW enthusiasts' club & affiliated to the BMW Club Council..

Hope that helps.

Cheers :)

rambolee;649779 said:
is this same like BMW white card membership?

Like bro Greg mention, it's a fully registered club with ROS and we are affiliated to the BMW Club Council.

It is almost the same like white card but a bit better as you don't have to necessarily buy a new BMW :4: to be a member of BMWCM. Either you, your spouse or family members owns one, you are entitle to be one. Even if your employer assigned a car (for your official position) of the bimmer make, you can be an Official Member (subject to approval by the CM).

Moreover, joining as OM, you will be given a Starter Pack which is well above the yearly subscription fee :top:

rambolee;649955 said:
my brother is currently bmw white card member
and my dad was white card member. Am i qualified to be your OM?

Not only u qualify, your brother and your dad too, ask them to join as OM together-gether la..:4:

Top Bottom