How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kasmankk;375549 said:
Who is the contact person for penang?
I'd like to join.

Hi there, there is no contact person in Penang in charge of memberships. Please fax the form & bank in the money into the club's account as per stated in the membership form. We will activate membership for Jan - Dec 2009 from mid Dec 2008 onwards.

Looking forward to your inclusion into the family.

Email the transaction ok or not?
Eh..i dont c membership privileges in penang area expect manhathan fish market restaurant.
Pls eloborate.

Eh..i dont c membership privileges in penang area expect manhathan fish market restaurant.
Pls eloborate.

kasmankk;375626 said:
Pls eloborate.

Benefits are announced in Official Member's Exclusive Lounge occasionally, which is not visible to forumers. Please check your pm for my detailed reply.

gracetcp;375630 said:
Benefits are announced in Official Member's Exclusive Lounge occasionally, which is not visible to forumers. Please check your pm for my detailed reply.

may i have ur pm for ur detail reply ? Thanks :stupid:

I already joined during bimmerfest 08, yet to get the club shirt etc.....

izuaff;377773 said:
I already joined during bimmerfest 08, yet to get the club shirt etc.....

izuaff,

The practise is you could claim it from me during any TT, drive or events organised, unless instruction given for delivery arrangement.
So .. why not you come for Official Monthly TT next week.

YAzid

To all official member,Would you accept the application via email,as I'm in overseas at present until mid Jan 2009.Could you accept the payment thru paypal or credit card? By the way I don't think there is a solution to send the oil to me! Can it be exchange to another things etc T-shirt or somthings else?

gracetcp;335954 said:
Dear members,

The membership / renewal fees are:

1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM150
2) Annual fees / renewal (valid from Jan-Dec): RM150

Members who sign up / renew would be entitled the following items and benefits:-

1) Starter pack worth more than RM150
- Official BMW Club Membership Card
- Official BMW Club Shirt for new members
- Official BMW Club Cap for new members
- Official BMW Club Key Chain for new members
- Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder for new members
- Official BMW Club Car Sticker for new members
- Castrol 4 liters Lubricant (TWO cans for new members, ONE can for renewal)
- other goodies to be announced by the committee

2) Member Privilege Price for participation fees for future club events

3) Unrestricted access to the BMW Club Malaysia website.

The committee is continuously negotiating with various parties to seek benefits for official members ie club member discounts, strategic alliances with relevant sponsors/merchants.

The membership form is as attached. Please follow the instructions for payment in the form. Please PM me after you have faxed over the application form & bank in slip. Thanks.

Grace dearie,

You've got PM :)

2009 is just around the corner.. For those who want to join as member, now would be the best time to consider..

jarance, could the application send by email and I will do the payment via TT? What about the castrol oil that cannot be send to me by post, could it be change to another goods?

ron9621;382336 said:
jarance, could the application send by email and I will do the payment via TT? What about the castrol oil that cannot be send to me by post, could it be change to another goods?

Dear Ron, I think the present committee should be able to answer you better. Please PM the committee for further detail.

As for the payment, I dont think the club have credit card or paypal payment facility. This is due to the restriction of the ROS (Registra of Society). The club is only allow to receive payment from Malaysia.

As you are coming back around Mid Jan, why not wait until that time to submit your application.

Hope to see you back soon.. :top:

Anyway can assist is there any new event or gathering coming soon? since i'm new, cwhere can i get all these info?

Fr, onnlai08

onnlai08;384982 said:
Anyway can assist is there any new event or gathering coming soon? since i'm new, cwhere can i get all these info?

Fr, onnlai08

Firstly, you chould introduce yourself in the Newbies Section

To know about the events and gathering, you could check in the Members Meet-up Section.

Dear frens.....hv been trying to become a member for sumtime, but not so fruitful.....can someone out there guide me in how to do so ??????

there is official TT this week at borneo rain forest in sunway. Just come there.Need to know how to get there just call me at 0172068746

Top Bottom