How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hello everyone/official member. I would like to joint as a official member but just asking as I live in East Malaysia, how can I participate on any event. Would I have the same benefit as all the other member (West Malaysia)? Means starter pack and invaitations for event.etc. Well it is almost end off the year is it worth to joint now or just wait until new year comming.Malaysia Boleh!!!

ron9621;364857 said:
Hello everyone/official member. I would like to joint as a official member but just asking as I live in East Malaysia, how can I participate on any event. Would I have the same benefit as all the other member (West Malaysia)? Means starter pack and invaitations for event.etc. Well it is almost end off the year is it worth to joint now or just wait until new year comming.Malaysia Boleh!!!

Yes, u will have the same benefits. It would be better to join in Jan 2009 :)

hello to committe,i was jz send a cheque n form to bmw club.jz wanna to know if i join now i have to renawal in next year jan?can u all gv me a call so that i can more understanding!thx

lawrenceyee;365057 said:
hello to committe,i was jz send a cheque n form to bmw club.jz wanna to know if i join now i have to renawal in next year jan?can u all gv me a call so that i can more understanding!thx

Please check ur PM (private message).

gracetcp, any idea how long to get the membership approved? And what about if I joint but did not manage to joint any event will the membership been cancelled as I mentions before I'm not always in Malaysia due to working conditions...

ron9621;365084 said:
gracetcp, any idea how long to get the membership approved? And what about if I joint but did not manage to joint any event will the membership been cancelled as I mentions before I'm not always in Malaysia due to working conditions...

It takes 2 weeks to process the membership. No, the membership will not be terminated if u do not join any activities, no worries. We have official members who are inactive but are still part of the family as they wish to be associated with the club & are proud of it.

Thanks ofr the advice, so by the second week off Dec if I submit my applications it will be ok or just submit by Jan 2009. What do you suggest?

ron9621;365098 said:
Thanks ofr the advice, so by the second week off Dec if I submit my applications it will be ok or just submit by Jan 2009. What do you suggest?

Submitting by December would be good. Looking forward to ur joining as an official member then :)

Gracetcp, I just have another question how much is the cost to be an official member, I know rm150 is for the register and starter pack, is this include the anual fee or another rm150 for the fee. As I mentions I live in Labuan, I do I get the pack can it be send to me? Any additional cost? Could you please advice.

ron9621;366123 said:
Gracetcp, I just have another question how much is the cost to be an official member, I know rm150 is for the register and starter pack, is this include the anual fee or another rm150 for the fee. As I mentions I live in Labuan, I do I get the pack can it be send to me? Any additional cost? Could you please advice.

The information can be found in the registration form:

RM150 joining fee
RM150 for 2009 annual membership fee
RM10 for courier charges

Total RM310. Hope this clarifies.

gracetcp;366136 said:
The information can be found in the registration form:

RM150 joining fee
RM150 for 2009 annual membership fee
RM10 for courier charges

Total RM310. Hope this clarifies.

The courier charges is for the Starter Pack exclude the Castrol Oil. The oil cannot be sent by courier, you have to make other arrangement for the oil delivery.

p/s ... check with Labuan Airport Manager, he is a forumer (dunno his nick name) and own a nice black e30 there. He frequent travell to in KL.

cheque..

Hello, I have one question here..

Is it okay if the cheque was crossed to "BMW CLUB MALAYSIA" instead of "KELAB BMW MALAYSIA". I think that both are the same and there should be no problem...but I'm still curious?? tq

irwanvedder;369139 said:
Hello, I have one question here..

Is it okay if the cheque was crossed to "BMW CLUB MALAYSIA" instead of "KELAB BMW MALAYSIA". I think that both are the same and there should be no problem...but I'm still curious?? tq

Yes, both are acceptable by the bank. The registered name with the bank is BMW Club Malaysia.

chinlai;371713 said:
err. so if I join in late dec, the fees would be for dec 08 -> dec 09?

For application received after mid Dec 2008, we will activate the membership from Jan - Dec 2009.

gracetcp;371716 said:
For application received after mid Dec 2008, we will activate the membership from Jan - Dec 2009.

So if i apply after mid Dec, how much the total of fee i have to pay ? :stupid:

mango86;375487 said:
So if i apply after mid Dec, how much the total of fee i have to pay ? :stupid:
After mid Dec you have to pay 300-00 (150-00 for joining fee + 150-00 for membership for Jan-Dec 2009)
If you apply & pay today....you also have to pay 300-00 (150-00 for joining fee + 150 for membership for Jan-Dec 2008) yet you still have to pay 150-00 for 2009 membership on Jan next year....ok?

Top Bottom