How much will an E34 535 cost ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

535i

Club Guest
He he he ... now itchy already ... :D IF (only IF aaaa ... if my deal goes thru, this IF will become 'confirm') I want to sell my car, how much will it cost ? :p ... It's an E34 535 SE Manual (not converted) 1988/1996 .... Forget abt getting a loan ..... Goodies installed ? On request .... :D

mu nok beli mende plok... jual ke aku ahh muroh2... mu banyok pitih doh kang.. wak mende gok nok simpan pitih banyok2.. bukang buleh wak gie kubur

zamtresco said:
mu nok beli mende plok... jual ke aku ahh muroh2... mu banyok pitih doh kang.. wak mende gok nok simpan pitih banyok2.. bukang buleh wak gie kubur

Kalu aku buleh adik mu - aku buwi free je keter ni ke mu ..
Guaner .. ? Buleh dok ? :D

zamtresco said:
sorry.. my sis is off limit to losers!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and I quote ...

Every girlfriend I've had wants me to change something. Change your job, change your friends, change your attitude... The only thing I change is girlfriends

menatang berok .. get back to the topic .. :D

bereh bohhh... hahahha...

on a serious note, offer me ur price and i shall see whether i can afford it or not.. wud love to cruise 3.5 litre engine on the lebuhraya pantai timur....

zamtresco said:

on a serious note, offer me ur price and i shall see whether i can afford it or not.. wud love to cruise 3.5 litre engine on the lebuhraya pantai timur....

I'll call u ...
Errr .. it's not 3.5 anymore ... :D ...
New engine - fully done up and bored ... + a few goodies here and there ...

comparisons
e34 1988 boday.....rm20k-rm30k
e34 1988 m20 engine...rm18k-rm25k
e34 1988 done up suspension....rm5k
m30 tuned engine ...rm5k
e34 manual box........rm5k
e34 m5 bodaykit.....rm5k
e34 ori sunroof - i kenot resist- ....rm5k
e34 super duper rims........rm5k
e34 galsurit paintjob........rm5k

e34 m30 3.5, ori sunroof,manual,new paintjob,chun rims,chun bodaykit, maintained by 535i........

......priceless

teejay said:
comparisons
e34 1988 boday.....rm20k-rm30k
e34 1988 m20 engine...rm18k-rm25k
e34 1988 done up suspension....rm5k
m30 tuned engine ...rm5k
e34 manual box........rm5k
e34 m5 bodaykit.....rm5k
e34 ori sunroof - i kenot resist- ....rm5k
e34 super duper rims........rm5k
e34 galsurit paintjob........rm5k

e34 m30 3.5, ori sunroof,manual,new paintjob,chun rims,chun bodaykit, maintained by 535i........

......priceless

Jay ..

10% commission for u ... :D

535i said:
and I quote ...

Every girlfriend I've had wants me to change something. Change your job, change your friends, change your attitude... The only thing I change is girlfriends

Thank god for that... otherwise I would have lost a good friend....:D

zamtresco said:

And SLOTH wud have to give way to you on the LPT... seriously, I wud luv to have 535i's car but then I kenot afford the bloody roadtax....:(

535i said:
I'll call u ...
Errr .. it's not 3.5 anymore ... :D ...
New engine - fully done up and bored ... + a few goodies here and there ...

Korektion... TOO "MUCH" GOODIES TO LIST DOWN!:eek:

flash said:
And SLOTH wud have to give way to you on the LPT... seriously, I wud luv to have 535i's car but then I kenot afford the bloody roadtax....:(

R/tax just renewed ... 2/12 ..
U can still drive it for another 6 months ... :D

535i said:
R/tax just renewed ... 2/12 ..
U can still drive it for another 6 months ... :D

And after that, I wud still have to fork out about RM4k for 1 year's roadtax... dowan. Better to "invest" that RM4k in my SLOTH i.e. upgrade rims, audio, seats (that also I wud not need to spend RM4k....).:D

flash said:
And after that, I wud still have to fork out about RM4k for 1 year's roadtax... dowan. Better to "invest" that RM4k in my SLOTH i.e. upgrade rims, audio, seats (that also I wud not need to spend RM4k....).:D

With all the upgrades - thus making ur car heavier leh ...
nanti 2.0 kenot 'tarik' maaa .. :rolleyes: ...
which is not a problem to my old ride ... :D

535i

So you finally going for your 750i E38 huh... Good for you man. You've been talking about it for a while now. Dont forget to give me a taxi ride ahhh

Sith

Look what love (or rather a lack of it) and can do to a man.....:( :(

535i said:
and I quote ...

at last you found a woman that manage to hold your.....*ahem* and say......i want an eM 5 for my dowry.......go fetch .........:D :D :D

zamtresco said:

Zam, kalu RM12.80 per kilo ..... ok tak ?

Top Bottom