High Performance Brakelines for my E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sewell

Club Guest
Wanted to introduce this to you all,
IMG_0776.jpg
Order direct from Goodridge from UK, this is the GOODRIDGE High Performance Brakelines that prove to have greater braking effiency compare to Original brakelines. as my ride already 9 years old and Brakelines is also a ware and tear that needed to be replace when time pass by before the brakelines give away. went thru alot of forum to do my research and eneded up make my decision to order this direct from UK compare to local source. and why i choose Goodridge because it has all the cert eg, DOT / TUV / FMVSS 106 and etc. below are the picture taken,
IMG_0780.jpg
IMG_0781.jpg
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0782.jpg
i have actually order a total 6sets ( 4 set for E39 and 2 set for E46 ) to save freight cost because order 1 and max 6 sets the freight cost is the same. do PM me if you are also interested in this product. now only left ( 2 sets for E39 and 2 for E46) 1 of the forumer member has taken up 1 set E39 for his own ride.will update more picture after i install into my ride, so stay tune.....

bro whats the price like bro? and how many pcs E39 use? anaksiam changed his recently if not mistaken 6 pcs

May I know why you ordered direct from the UK? I remember reading about local supplier carrying the same brand..

I think I saw this brand at Eurotuner ... give them a call and see. Price was not bad.

Price reply by PM to Bro Hebert and Bro Vixxx

It only come with 4 pcs in a set. only US version has 6pcs.

buy direct is cheaper compare to local source.

bro titanci. maybe my price is cheaper than them.

Sewell ... I don't know how to install! Understand what you mean la but for me I do like to support the local shops for such things so they can have stores for us to go in and cuci mata. Hehehehe ...

I've changed the brake lines on my E60 LCI with Stoptech stainless steel lines. It's similar to this but different brand and there are surely improvements :) Good stuff and definitely recommended!

Bro seriousLy interested

sewell;726948 said:
Wanted to introduce this to you all,

IMG_0776.jpg

Order direct from Goodridge from UK, this is the GOODRIDGE High Performance Brakelines that prove to have greater braking effiency compare to Original brakelines. as my ride already 9 years old and Brakelines is also a ware and tear that needed to be replace when time pass by before the brakelines give away.

went thru alot of forum to do my research and eneded up make my decision to order this direct from UK compare to local source. and why i choose Goodridge because it has all the cert eg, DOT / TUV / FMVSS 106 and etc.

below are the picture taken,

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

i have actually order a total 6sets ( 4 set for E39 and 2 set for E46 ) to save freight cost because order 1 and max 6 sets the freight cost is the same.

do PM me if you are also interested in this product. now only left ( 2 sets for E39 and 2 for E46) 1 of the forumer member has taken up 1 set E39 for his own ride.

will update more picture after i install into my ride, so stay tune.....
I have a e39 would appareciate if you child pm me the price ...thanks

If it fits an e36 and you have spare sets leftover, can pm me the price?

Sent using Tapabish

ICEMan , 2Wenty6 ,

please check your vehicle how many pcs of brakelines you are using. 6 pcs or 4 pcs. i will try to ask the supplier for the price.

and confirm that E46 cannot fit into E36.

thanks

E39 OUT OF STOCK !!!!

left 2 set of E46 1st come 1st serve. as there is a few member is asking while waiting confirmation.

Top Bottom