Hi Everyone ~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I have Crazy Frog ringing tone... :D and the "correct!..correct!.." ringing tone.. :D

Seriously, new car interest is much lower, 3-years warranty and full repair cost covered excluding tyres and bulbs, much higher specs than the old ones, rims also bigger, the 4 brand new 17" Run-Flat tyre and brake rotors already worth more than RM10k.. seriously worth it! I spent 3 months researching the "subject matter" and over 30 used BMWs inspected personally. I know.. :smokin:

Test driving the 325i is addictive.. I dare not because its looks the same but feel totally different than the 320i.. be warned! Its a point of no return, will haunt you in your sleep until its park under your garage ..

I have been driving the E90 325i m sport nice car. BMW malaysia loan to me for one week .

yesterday I went to KLCC, accidently saw M5 .. is brown color, i think less saw this clour on the road but is nice.~

Joanna,

come to TT la tonite at Aman Suria.....

I belanja you one.....

QD250;295501 said:
Joanna,

come to TT la tonite at Aman Suria.....

I belanja you one.....

No ppl fetch me there lah ... my cousin bro need to borrow my car going to dating with his gf! ~

many people can fetch u wat....

i see your buddy list also quite big....

if not, i can fetch you also what..... but JohnJ is in Kelang wat

calling2 for johnj the klang boy .................... jes come after 930pm mem

miss joanna wld appreciate if u cld give her a lift lah rubberman ????? tat also depends whether yr home minister is ok or not hehehehehehe (pecah lubang)

Guys... i need you guys to assist~ my cousin husband was driving a modify daihatsu charade. thier anniversary was coming, she wan to give him some different thing so she asking me any idea? I was thinking maybe can buy some charade car book for his but that is a old car some more i don have any idea for this type of car? guys ~ any suggestion ? or can get any book about this ca?

would he be reading info bout his old car? i think some mod parts would be better. haha

Top Bottom