Hi Everyone ~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hey hey ....sorry ... i turn back liao ...1st hand is more EXPENSIVE than 2nd hand.... sorry ..... pai seh !

yalo ... i also think about it ... nw have to check & count my buget 1st lo .... i was planning to buy a 3 series is nice for me. 5series for me is too big.

Yup! If u can afford it go for a new one, i bought mine from Sapura Auto so whenever i hv doubts or questions i just call my salesman and ask him :top: which is good as i dont know much about bimmer :eek:

Come Joanna, come and test drive my new 3 series and I'm sure you will love it. So when you wanna test drive mine ??? :D

Joanna, welcome to the official club.....

David Yong;294435 said:
Come Joanna, come and test drive my new 3 series and I'm sure you will love it. So when you wanna test drive mine ??? :D

Bro DY, test drive yours....? You serious ah...? Can test drive meh...?

David,

Wah you very generous ah.....can bring down your car to JB for me to test drive ah....:rock: :rock:

Wah..... DY, new car leh ...i not dare to drive .. if got any "tong gua tau fu"..i will die die lo ...

my car ~ don said lah ... it was very serious accident bt lucky i'm still alive. my car get under the lorry... can you imaging ? now whne i think back also scary ~

this weekend i don think i can make it, I have a weeding need to attend. you guys much take some nice pic for me ya ! Envy you all ..... hopefully next time can join you guys! Enjoy you trip

Top Bottom