Hi Everyone ~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Heyy joanna...welcome to BMWCM..I'm from klang too...southern park!!..My advice..get an E46..suits well esp the sports model

Help me out

Hi, i am planning to get a BMW 3 series e36 1994 as my first car with 20k down payment, but the problem is, i cannot decide whether to get a 318i or 325i:stupid: , im not sure bout the maintenance and the spare parts, how much will it cost me to restore it? What is the different between Autobavaria’s BMW n others Please help me out, im earning 1.5k (can i maintain the car?)

hi John, i from taman sentosa (don know is which park) anyway thanks for you advice, i wil think about it, now i'm searched few BMW with my frens bt i don have the feel to buy it. Whether you guys believe it or not, if you saw a car will have the feel to buy & have it, even is a old car.

Lach;294771 said:
Hi, i am planning to get a BMW 3 series e36 1994 as my first car with 20k down payment, but the problem is, i cannot decide whether to get a 318i or 325i:stupid: , im not sure bout the maintenance and the spare parts, how much will it cost me to restore it? What is the different between Autobavaria’s BMW n others Please help me out, im earning 1.5k (can i maintain the car?)

Hi Lach,

Perhaps you would like to post in your own introduction thread instead of Joanna's?

Not very nice to hijack others...

Cheers :)

Joanna Choo;294637 said:
Wah..... DY, new car leh ...i not dare to drive .. if got any "tong gua tau fu"..i will die die lo ...

It's alright that you dare not drive. I can drive you, to give you the feel of new 3 series. U can be assured of the pleasure whether in driving it or sitting in it :cool: Just tell me when I can drive down to Klang for you ok...

Bro Shangkar; JB is too far for me, Klang is just right for me. Hehehe....

Welcome to the Club Joanna, I do hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Feel free to ask any of us questions.

Take care,

kaiza.

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

www.RapidFXCapital.com

David Yong;294838 said:
It's alright that you dare not drive. I can drive you, to give you the feel of new 3 series. U can be assured of the pleasure whether in driving it or sitting in it :cool: Just tell me when I can drive down to Klang for you ok...

Hahaha.... ok.... well we need to find a day for meet up lor... ! what colour you bought?

Ha

David Yong;294838 said:

Hahaha.... ok.... well we need to find a day for meet up lor... ! what colour you bought?

David's ride has Eibach springs and Fabulous rims to match not to mention the Ultimate Detail from Meguiars...

Joanna Choo;294777 said:
hi John, i from taman sentosa (don know is which park) anyway thanks for you advice, i wil think about it, now i'm searched few BMW with my frens bt i don have the feel to buy it. Whether you guys believe it or not, if you saw a car will have the feel to buy & have it, even is a old car.

Yup, I get what ure trying to tell exactly..anyway southern park is just before the hospital.

Top Bottom