help !! E93 original 19"sport rims crack & bend

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wideawake said:
Because this is ugly.

3d2a59a1f04accb1a52f5a5f7fce4a84.jpg
Haha.....understand dy... so at the end I decided to go for Toyo T1 sports in (front 235x40, rear 255x35)..
Will update feedback here after I got my car ...

Attached here with some my little wife pictures......

Attachments

• mmexport1415429998538.jpg
    mmexport1415429998538.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 24
  • mmexport1415429981401.jpg
    mmexport1415429981401.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 19
Wei your little wife very beautiful woh. When want take her out let us see see and look look. If you don't mind can touch boh? Hahaha.

That doesn't look like original BMW rims. Or are those the new rims?

The black on black looks badass!
335 ah? Maintain 19" laaa....

splee said:
Wei your little wife very beautiful woh. When want take her out let us see see and look look. If you don't mind can touch boh? Hahaha.
Haha..to me she is definitely the best... but mine one all original not yet mod.. I know there's a lot of sifu mod their wife gaogao one...haha...
If u dont mind I am very keen to show her to yours...

wideawake said:
That doesn't look like original BMW rims. Or are those the new rims?
The black on black looks badass!
335 ah? Maintain 19" laaa....
Yaya.... my original rims really bad dy...so just change the whole set lor...
This is replica taiwan rims...not sure can tahan or not...my ext'g one too bad dy so just go for it 1st...anywhere my father friends shop they offer me very good price on rims and tyres...
haha...I like the matt black rims ler...was thinking to change the body colour to white later so just bear for awhile with the black black combination ba..
19 hard to maintain oo...and very hard & jump...so no choice, downgrade to 18...

In all honesty, replica rims are quite hit and miss. I have seen some which can endure a lot of beatings and some of them are as tough as original. A shop owner once told me that the replica can be from two type of sources.

1) A factory which just makes the replica rims

2) The factory which was hired to build original rims but also making their "own" designs as well.

He advised me to find those from option 2

But anyway, don't worry, it should be fine :D

Mavik said:
In all honesty, replica rims are quite hit and miss. I have seen some which can endure a lot of beatings and some of them are as tough as original. A shop owner once told me that the replica can be from two type of sources.

2) The factory which was hired to build original rims but also making their "own" designs as well.

Oh...yalor...replica one quite depends on luck one..for normal car actually I not worry but I think bmw more heavy so not sure can tahan not..since this is our qiite closed friends so choose to believe lor...haha...but I think ur foreman are right..is like those AAA replica LV and those low end replica LV ......

But actually got 1 things bother me since this afternoon..thats is the rims itself got a wording in KALLENERS, but after my research baru I realised that the original rims is KELLENERS....so a bit too Replica dy....so...was wondering how to cover the wording...haha....

Mavik said:

Any guide on how one could make such identifications related to Option 2? Hehe..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ahshawn said:
Any guide on how one could make such identifications related to Option 2? Hehe..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very hard to say honestly, its a trust based type of judgement especially with the guy selling you the rims.

Seith_C said:
Why the rear tyres height need to decrease by 5..??..
Because the tyre height number is called "aspect ratio". It's a percentage of the tyre width. To retain the same height on a wider tyre, the ratio number must reduce, otherwise the rear tyre will be taller than your front.

astroboy said:
Because the tyre height number is called "aspect ratio". It's a percentage of the tyre width. To retain the same height on a wider tyre, the ratio number must reduce, otherwise the rear tyre will be taller than your front.
Oh...thanks for sharing, definitely a great knowledge for self improvement ...
If in that case, what is the best combination you will suggest for the 18" on my wheel. .??..

Seith_C said:
Oh...thanks for sharing, definitely a great knowledge for self improvement ...
If in that case, what is the best combination you will suggest for the 18" on my wheel. .??..
Check the tyre air pressure label on the driver side B-pillar. Both the tyre size and recommended air pressure are stated on the label.

astroboy said:
Check the tyre air pressure label on the driver side B-pillar. Both the tyre size and recommended air pressure are stated on the label.
Oh..izzit...??..ok..will check once I got my car bck...

When it comes to selecting tyre sizes, worth watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9kQrbPEXKU

Top Bottom