Hello from Down Under

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

puss

Club Guest
Herrrrroooooo to all my friends, Thank you for all the farewell greetings and sorry for not able to say Good Bye to all of you. Life have been slow and steady and yes, that's why it took me so long to write..... I became damn lazy now. I missed all the friends in this club, and hopefully one day our path will cross. If any of you wants to migrate here, PM me. I have leaned so much being here and if you are already successful in Malaysia, stay there and let your children figure out the migration. Unless, you are really ready to have a change of life, that again depends on your where you can/able to start off. PM me if you are on your way to Sydney. Take care for now!!! Miss you and love you all!!!!

Hi makcik ...

sorry didn't get to say goodbye to you..

finally settled down ? how's work ?

Hello darling nice to know that you are having good time there in the land of under the down. Keep in touch ok.

wah... how's life over there? got yourself a beautiful home near a panoramic cliff??? send us some pix la sis... :D

Hi there Puss,

The way RB wished you "Hello darling..." reminds me of this song "Hello Darlin' by Conway Twitty". So enjoy the clip and you may wanna sing along too :) wink wink

Hello, darlin', nice to see ya
It's been a long time
You're just as lovely as you used to be

How's your new love? Are you happy?
Hope you're doin' fine
Just to know means so much to me

What's that, darlin? "How'm I doin'?"
Guess I'm doin' all right
Except I can't sleep and I cry all night till dawn
What I'm trying to say is "I love you and I miss you"
"And I'm so sorry that I did you wrong"

Look up, darlin', let me kiss ya
Just for old time's sake
Let me hold you in my arms one more time

Thank ya, darlin', may God bless you
And may each step you take
Bring you closer to the thing you seek to find

Goodbye, darlin', gotta go now
Gotta try to find a way
To lose these mem'ries of a love so warm and true
And if you should ever find it in your heart to forgive me
Come back, darlin', I'll be waiting for you

Good choice of song there bro! And puss.. welcome back. Hope to see you in Malaysia for one of our TTs. ;)

Don Franco;305769 said:
Good choice of song there bro! And puss.. welcome back. Hope to see you in Malaysia for one of our TTs. ;)

Yeah, it's a great song. But an oldie, lol (I am not that old though). But somehow the song is so great. We hope Puss will love this song.

Dearest taikos and and tai lows, i sure come back wan. Life here is great if you can cope with downgrading your lifestyle, ego, and expectations. Even if you are so so damn rich, it is still a downgrade of lifestyle. The only upgrade is the weather and your retirement home. But if you are gay, its superb too.

So, i thought i try to earn some money here, live humbly, save and spend more back home lor.... At least i can try to build myself a good retirement home later in Malaysia.... hehehehe....with lot of maids and toy boys hor.... hahahaha. Just joking.....

Eh! Teh Tarik, here oso got mamak leh.... Got roti canai, telur, tissue, murtabak, pisang goreng, everything oso got leh..... Next time you come i take you there. Closes at 2AM, but the ambience not like malaysia lor..... kenot have chairs and tables on the road lor..... Owned by 3 malaysians, workers are all sweet teenagers from Malaysia studying in NSWU. Service also not as good as Malaysia la, coz it is so popular, you have to wait abt 20mins for your roti. But if you call and make friends with these syt's, you can get it in 5 mins lor..... Malaysia Boleh ma.....hehehehe

puss;305968 said:
Hey Russie, love that song. Nice.

No problem, as long as you love it. Tell us what other songs u like, we will help u to search for your convenience.

Next time we go Aus, u provide food, accomodation, blah blah blah, can ah? :)

cheers

hey... good to knw all settled down.. have fun there..

sydney huh... will be sein u soon!

glad to hear everythg is fine down there yeah yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

puss;305964 said:
Dearest taikos and and tai lows, i sure come back wan. Life here is great if you can cope with downgrading your lifestyle, ego, and expectations. Even if you are so so damn rich, it is still a downgrade of lifestyle. The only upgrade is the weather and your retirement home. But if you are gay, its superb too.

So, i thought i try to earn some money here, live humbly, save and spend more back home lor.... At least i can try to build myself a good retirement home later in Malaysia.... hehehehe....with lot of maids and toy boys hor.... hahahaha. Just joking.....

DAMN LUCKY WHOEVER GETS THE JOB ABOVE....

GOOD TO HEAR YOU'RE DOING FINE DOWN THERE PUSS.....

Hello Puss Makchik..have not heard a single words finally you're back in the forum. Welcome...

Top Bottom