head lamp get tiny stone hitted and got a little bit scratches

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seenotype

Club Guest
I discovered that my vehicle headlamps got bit scratches, and i suspect that might be flying tiny rocks hitted while driving fast in highway =( anyone know how to solve this issue ??

seenotype;812258 said:
I discovered that my vehicle headlamps got bit scratches, and i suspect that might be flying tiny rocks hitted while driving fast in highway =( anyone know how to solve this issue ??
First of all, you need to have it checked to see how deep it is. If the scratch is quite shallow and there aren't any deep pits, you can get it polished off. Once you polish it off, then you can apply a clear film protector on it.

I would recommend you either try out SWCC or Detailen (both club vendors) depending on your location. They will be able to help you assess the damage and tell you whether they can fix it or not.

Mavik;812306 said:
First of all, you need to have it checked to see how deep it is. If the scratch is quite shallow and there aren't any deep pits, you can get it polished off. Once you polish it off, then you can apply a clear film protector on it.

I would recommend you either try out SWCC or Detailen (both club vendors) depending on your location. They will be able to help you assess the damage and tell you whether they can fix it or not.

i'm from penang =(

seenotype;812309 said:
i'm from penang =(
Then you need to look for a good detailing shop (i am sure the Penang members can recommend to you). A good detailing shop will be able to do all that I have mentioned previously.

this is pretty normal actually, even paint chip off from my bonnet. Bring your ride to any detailers nearby and they should able to do something about it

ronaldindin;812363 said:
this is pretty normal actually, even paint chip off from my bonnet. Bring your ride to any detailers nearby and they should able to do something about it
hi, yours is f30 also??

seenotype;815225 said:
How come ppl ignore this post -.-
Dun think ppl ignore,... just can't name good 1 in pg. I would like to know too,..:burnout:

UDMer;815227 said:
Dun think ppl ignore,... just can't name good 1 in pg. I would like to know too,..:burnout:
y ur car headlamps oso got scratches DIu to stone hitted?

willy5;815440 said:
You may want to try using paint polish first, see if it can clear it up
hmm, can it works ??? never try it before >< that's y i'm looking for a reliable polish shop who can resolve it ^^

Top Bottom