have anyone asked to borrow your bimmer b4?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
you should answer the question with this...

Do you lend your GF to others?

John_Smith;634721 said:
you can la! so long i sit beside you! :D

Hahaha... I'm not familiar with manual tranny la. :p

Anyways, to the thread starter.

After all the replies you've gotten, feel any better for saying no to your friend?

I agree with most of them... No do not means selfish. I does not mean anything you owned or buy should share or lend to others. You have your rights . It is up to you and the decision is yours. No use cry over spill milk if something happen to your beloved car unless you afford the risk ....

So far, i always offer them to test drive my car n the answer is always 'no thanks,bro..takut la dgn bmw' bcos most of them drive banzai brands..i know that many are not bold enuff to drive a UDM..

JFT63;634999 said:
So far, i always offer them to test drive my car n the answer is always 'no thanks,bro..takut la dgn bmw' bcos most of them drive banzai brands..i know that many are not bold enuff to drive a UDM..

Initially I thought bangsai...

Anyways, I think they afraid that once they step behind the wheel, there's no turning back. :)

Eggie86;635005 said:
Initially I thought bangsai...

Anyways, I think they afraid that once they step behind the wheel, there's no turning back. :)

Its actually the applied reverse psycho so that they wont call me cheapskate..i know that they never have the guts on bimmers..

That 'bangsai' word? oopss..didnt mean 'pangsai' meh.. hahaha

JFT63;635121 said:
Its actually the applied reverse psycho so that they wont call me cheapskate..i know that they never have the guts on bimmers..

That 'bangsai' word? oopss..didnt mean 'pangsai' meh.. hahaha

Hehehe... Reverse psycho ah? I also dun even let my gf drive my E32. :p My sis E36 I let her drive. She said underpowered. Imagine la when she gets behind the wheel of my Alpina wannabe. :p

Eggie86;635129 said:
Hehehe... Reverse psycho ah? I also dun even let my gf drive my E32. :p My sis E36 I let her drive. She said underpowered. Imagine la when she gets behind the wheel of my Alpina wannabe. :p

Habislah your tranny...can just imagine her gunning max throttle with a wicked grin on her face..& you :eek: ....muahahahahaha..:vroam:

Cheers :)

I will just GLARE at the guy with eyes that say "F--- Off"

No words needed after that....

See how some drivers are so confident and cocky they drive with one hand and giggle and smile like lunatics...then they crash the car.

[video=youtube;2UAvm5dZqhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UAvm5dZqhE[/video]

gregcwho;635146 said:
Habislah your tranny...can just imagine her gunning max throttle with a wicked grin on her face..& you :eek: ....muahahahahaha..:vroam:

Cheers :)

Greg,

Must test power with you someday. Hahaha. I think probably got chance to catch up with you after the tuning... :p

The car's seriously like a dream now to drive. Power on tap. The M30 sounds lovely too. :love:

Anyways, I myself feel reluctant to drive my gf's Myvi at times cos I'm so not used to the light accelerator and brake pedal feel... :biggrin:

And because they're pretty, they can get away with it? :p

docrayboy;635172 said:
See how some drivers are so confident and cocky they drive with one hand and giggle and smile like lunatics...then they crash the car.

PS: Wow, sudah 4040... :p

was once offered rm400 per day(for 2 day) for using my car as wedding car but I turn down the offer.:stupid:

fire;635542 said:
was once offered rm400 per day(for 2 day) for using my car as wedding car but I turn down the offer.:stupid:

Wow. :top:

What if the person added another Zero to the figure... :p

Eggie86;635129 said:
Hehehe... Reverse psycho ah? I also dun even let my gf drive my E32. :p My sis E36 I let her drive. She said underpowered. Imagine la when she gets behind the wheel of my Alpina wannabe. :p,

hehe..she'll be surprised with the power lies in the wannabe..when she said its underpowered, she meant 'let me drive your car'....:vroam:

JFT63;635673 said:
hehe..she'll be surprised with the power lies in the wannabe..when she said its underpowered, she meant 'let me drive your car'....:vroam:

Hahaha... More so after the car's been tuned right?

Really amazed with the car's pick up now. :p

Eggie86;635767 said:
Hahaha... More so after the car's been tuned right?

Really amazed with the car's pick up now. :p

The work done on your car is surely worth every single penny spent..it must have been your great workhorse now n forever..

docrayboy;635172 said:

Beautiful but no brain

Top Bottom