Guide on 335i mods

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hello guys,

I just got myself a 335i, any gathering happening soon? Would love to join.
Cheers

soulfood;750480 said:
Bro,

9.30 pm onwards till wee hour...it is all for all series for bimmerz but one of the gang will be 335 gang...you can check some of the 335 will be on procede, some on JB4, some even on methanol...got trempit session as well...hehe

hi, may i know when is the 335 gathering? i would like to join..

hi all bros, i have owned mine little blackie 335i monsters since Feb this year, am still a newbie in this, would glad if i could join you guys, pls add me in into your whatapps, thanks !!!

Bro welcome. U may whatsapp me at 0164220012 and then our rempit headmaster will add u in group. Welcome!!!

Hi guys, poisoned and waiting to get my 335i likely in 2 weeks. Been reading the forum and proven to be very insightful. How do i get added to the whatsapp group? i wanna read and see more poisons hahahaha

Is there any activities planned by the 335 gang this year in 2013.....would love to take a look on what the sifus have done to their rides......:wink: What's the group opinion on the Vishnu PROcede V5 N54 Tuning kit! Any recommendation of what after-market exhaust and suspension one should go for?

To tumpang this thread:

To start gradually my individual mod project by sequence: (plan only execution different story...hehehe)

1. To upgrade current intercooler to stett mounted intercooler
2. To upgrade current Stock DV n hoses to either stett/forge/turbosmart DV kit
3. To upgrade CAI ...yet to decide on what ..could be BMW performance ..
4. Then perhaps JB4 or Vishnu Procede V5

Optional:
1. Downpipe or full exhaust system
2. Stett oil cooler
3. Upgrade BBK

Any input are welcomed.

Melhures Cumprimentos

Soulfood,
I would chip it first the see how the car handles it. Some stock items (I/C, oil cooler) should still be fine for the occasional rempit sessions.
Unless you want to track the car then that's another story.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi guys,

I recently acquired a e92 2007 335i and was wondering if anybody can recommend me workshop in PJ/Damansara area for general maintenance etc.

Also, where can I get my car rechipped (i.e. Procede etc)

Thanks

SilverBullet;837603 said:
jb4 or procede already has ecu auto-tune to account for the hardware upgrades..

So, no need to do ECU remap or whatsoever if decided to install procede/Jb 4... Am I correct?

Top Bottom