335i maintenance cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I heard LEKAS highway (Lebuhraya Kajang Seremban) is good proving ground... flat and straight...
MEX is rolling, up and downhill, with crosswind. and sometimes cyclists. (no dedicated motorcyle lane)
LATAR oso rolling hills. relatively low traffic now.

wanna have a extended drive? start 6:30 and drive down north either to Melaka or Kluang for breakfast. Between 7:00 to 8:00, traffic is light and the sun coming up. so visibility is good. The last time I did that with 4 other cars, we started from Seremban R&R at 6:45, reach Kluang/Ayer Hitam exit before 8AM.

fabianyee;697414 said:
I heard LEKAS highway (Lebuhraya Kajang Seremban) is good proving ground... flat and straight...
MEX is rolling, up and downhill, with crosswind. and sometimes cyclists. (no dedicated motorcyle lane)
LATAR oso rolling hills. relatively low traffic now.

wanna have a extended drive? start 6:30 and drive down north either to Melaka or Kluang for breakfast. Between 7:00 to 8:00, traffic is light and the sun coming up. so visibility is good. The last time I did that with 4 other cars, we started from Seremban R&R at 6:45, reach Kluang/Ayer Hitam exit before 8AM.

sounds fun!

I m in. My car has d kick in d butt feel ( which i enjoy) jb3 on map 7. Can use 2 compare against precede n stock 335s. I like fabianyee's suggestion too. Why not try 4 mon 26th dec morning since it is a public hol. 10 cars is all v need, n should not b 2 hard achieve. My mobile 012 3326554.

rx8;697439 said:
I m in. My car has d kick in d butt feel ( which i enjoy) jb3 on map 7. Can use 2 compare against precede n stock 335s. I like fabianyee's suggestion too. Why not try 4 mon 26th dec morning since it is a public hol. 10 cars is all v need, n should not b 2 hard achieve. My mobile 012 3326554.

26 dec i wont be arnd arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Daniel , Can I join the whatsapp group ka ? My num zero 1 two 3 two zero zero zero 2 six

From earlier posts, i can think of the following 335 owners, supergripen, david yong, ryou, hsianers, bavaria( a lady), piscargot, msport. Hopefully v can make a convoy of 8 to 10 cars.

Bailey;697819 said:
Daniel , Can I join the whatsapp group ka ? My num zero 1 two 3 two zero zero zero 2 six
Bro, PM david yong.....he is the headmaster of the group...

rx8;697850 said:
From earlier posts, i can think of the following 335 owners, supergripen, david yong, ryou, hsianers, bavaria( a lady), piscargot, msport. Hopefully v can make a convoy of 8 to 10 cars.
And not forgetting one of the youngest owners at 21..Mr Yang Zai is the name, i think...

Daniel E30;697882 said:
Bro, PM david yong.....he is the headmaster of the group...

ok thx calling2 DY the headmaster............................

yeah would luv to hav t convoy guys

rx8;697850 said:

Sorry can't make it guys.. will be in Istanbul for the remainder of the year.Enjoy!

just saw this thread... anything happening?

for the OP

I got my car at 68k km, sent to obermaier for full service, all fluids etc about RM1200

Now my car at 79k km...going back to Obermaier next week....but since the 1st service, have not spent a single sen...engine oil still at max level.

Originally was going to procede cos my gang all using it liao...but to be honest..after spending 6 months using this car as a daily driver..i think im going to keep it stock, save the money for new rims...or as emergency fund in case hpfp or wastegate kaputs

Even with stock power....there aint much on msian roads that can keep up....you will be able to kill stock GTI's and even Stage 1-2 GTI's

edit:

i spent quite abit on replacing wear & tear parts....they were still ok, but i rather safe then sorry, ..things like rotors, underarm, suspension mounts etc stuff that u would have to change sooner or later

Daniel E30;698216 said:
Bro, u work in damansara perdana area? I thought I saw yr ride there....

nope...but i go there alot cos i do my banking at citibank

call or whatsapp or sms to my mobile to be added into the whatsapp ultimate 335i group...
or send email to me at dyong68@gmail.com
nowadays I very very seldom log into forum... only log in once a month or sometimes not even once a month

rx8;697850 said:

yes, bavaria, female driver, but gettin my car on tue nie..

Top Bottom