Guide on 335i mods

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
supergripen;751000 said:
One of my neighbour used to have a Subaru Impreza STi version7 with a Fujitsubo exhaust system..very very loud,even at idle.But he is discreet,so no probs from us neighbours.BTW he now drives a e90 325i on style230 19" wheels ;)

so when can i see next the e90 335i with style230 19" wheels? ^_^ hehe :vroam:

Daniel E30;750947 said:
Silverbullet, nice front lip of your ride.... : ) and thanks, i didnt know we could do that. i will go try also. ( You ada whatapp tak? )

RX8, pony tail at which PART are ahhh?

good things we must share..sharing is caring :) to me this is the cheapest n best mod i've done sof far for my car...cant mod kaw2 yet still under warranty...imho it sounds best during cold starts...after that not so apparent during idle, but if u go thru a basement n accelerate then quickly take your foot of the pedal, u can hear some "pop" sound like blow off thru the exhaust..to me quite cool..but to some people it may sound a bit like fart..hehe..me dont have whatsapp yet la bro, only got bbm..will install whatsapp later then sms u to join the 335 rempit group :4:

Capt.. very nice indeed your subtle monster.. Anyway, whys is the exhaust flap there? What is the purpose ya? My 330ci have this too...

badrul880;751039 said:
Capt.. very nice indeed your subtle monster.. Anyway, whys is the exhaust flap there? What is the purpose ya? My 330ci have this too...

From what I've read it's mostly for 'volume control' and also maybe for quicker warm up of the engine and cats.

supergripen;750998 said:
Thanx for sharing this...just tried it,the space there is a bit tight,can barely get my hands in.But I did it.A very slight increase in sound at idle,at low to med throttle I barely notice any difference in actual exhaust note but the turbo whine is now more pronounced.Pretty cool,although I want more;) hehehe
Looking at BMW Performance,but kinda pricey.. we'll see.Got other more important stuffs in the pipeline.

From what i read, for e90, the sound doesnt make lots of diff compared to e92 after doing this mod. Im not sure how its possible coz exhaust still the same.

supergripen;751044 said:
From what I've read it's mostly for 'volume control' and also maybe for quicker warm up of the engine and cats.

NIce ride supergrippen. Didnt know it was an LCI. Must bring the humble beast out during TT la.....

SilverBullet;751020 said:
good things we must share..sharing is caring :) to me this is the cheapest n best mod i've done sof far for my car...cant mod kaw2 yet still under warranty...imho it sounds best during cold starts...after that not so apparent during idle, but if u go thru a basement n accelerate then quickly take your foot of the pedal, u can hear some "pop" sound like blow off thru the exhaust..to me quite cool..but to some people it may sound a bit like fart..hehe..me dont have whatsapp yet la bro, only got bbm..will install whatsapp later then sms u to join the 335 rempit group :4:

Waiting for you to download whatsapp....

Kasi whatsapp la cepat.. got a lot of hot topics we discuss about.. not only about cars.. I just found out about beteks... Haha..

badrul880;751090 said:
Kasi whatsapp la cepat.. got a lot of hot topics we discuss about.. not only about cars.. I just found out about beteks... Haha..
hahaha. +1

Beteks as in papaya farm? I better not b 2 specific, my son also forumer.

hi, sorry for the cut in... may i join u all as well? i am driving a e92 2007.. hope to meet u all... :eek:

Top Bottom