Guess What I've seen today...!!??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Jipster@Oct 17 2005, 09:13 AM
Heard about that mr long.... so what car u buy? E46?

GWIST.... (well actually on saturday)..... E30 TOURING at autotechnika.... maybe for sale? Looked good too.....ac wheels I think....black kaler...

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D

Yummy. In my off car park. Being there for several days already. Wonder what happened to it.

GWIST...an aston martin DB9...when i went pass jln chan sow lin...two male around 40 plus was in the car!!cool...too bad i dun have a camera...no number plate on the car..still unregistered i guess!!

Originally posted by armereth@Oct 18 2005, 02:19 PM
Yummy. In my off car park. Being there for several days already. Wonder what happened to it.
This was the one for sale on Ampang hilir for several months.

Originally posted by Marco@Oct 18 2005, 11:04 PM
GWIST...an aston martin DB9...when i went pass jln chan sow lin...two male around 40 plus was in the car!!cool...too bad i dun have a camera...no number plate on the car..still unregistered i guess!!
was this grey/silver in colour.... unregistered.... trade plates hangin down the back..... saw one speeding from Hartamas towards kerinchi link.... could it be same car? Saw it last weekend...

GUESS WHERE THIS CAME FROM B)

post-56-1129362369.jpg

post-56-1129362591.jpg

Spot on Fuhrer ... The DB7 was beautiful but the DB9 is just so stunningly gorgeous !!! Modern day classic without a doubt !!! I want one for my birthday.

Cheers,

oohh... isnt it cute? look at da Smart Tag holder on da DB9... should have taken a close up short of da road tax sticker :)

Wait till you guys see the Aston V8 Vantage in the flesh.... that'll knock quite a few socks off!

Still, I can't get over the cheap feel of the interior controls/buttons. Looks good, but have you ever used the stalks, pressed the buttons? Lacks the "quality resistence/dampness" of properly engineered, high volume, mass market, quality controls, ie. those of an E46 BMW/ any Audi.

Originally posted by zaki444@Oct 20 2005, 01:54 AM
The DB9 owner also owns a yellow Lambo Gallardo. The chap stays in Tmn Tun.
really.....?? do you know where exactly>??? i want to and camp outside his house ....wah lambo and db9 wahlau :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tht aston looks more like singapore owned, the tag on the right of the driver is for Singapore ERP, and the road tax tag is round on the top left corner. Means that for a car of that capacity the road tax in sin would be abt Sin 6K ~ RM 13.4k. Almost like buying an e30 every year, yikes

Top Bottom