Guess What I've seen today...!!??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by kahar@Oct 11 2005, 08:40 PM
so how zoggee, wanna start a thread on fishin anot? come larrr....

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
Kahar...I dowan to start anuder thread yet... B) let us just stick to this thread..to tok kok and to have fun first.

My fellow fishermen...I'm going again this Saturday Night.!! Midnight..!! muahaha..bring ur Knives...bring ur Rod..!! bring ur Net. I can't promise any fish. But I can't promise you fun... most importantly..bring a torch light. :yes: but I can promise you FEAR..!! got Toman wor!!! and we are going in waters to catch'em.. :nyehehe:

can even do a shoot out before heading to the lake.. :nyehehe:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Oct 12 2005, 01:40 AM

My fellow fishermen...I'm going again this Saturday Night.!! Midnight..!! muahaha..bring ur Knives...bring ur Rod..!! bring ur Net. I can't promise any fish. But I can't promise you fun... most importantly..bring a torch light. :yes: but I can promise you FEAR..!! got Toman wor!!! and we are going in waters to catch'em.. :nyehehe:

can even do a shoot out before heading to the lake.. :nyehehe:
yes, there u have Ladies & Gentlemen.....what a club member, promoting healthy fun, service above self.......just like the MAYOR of Ipoh....

dont u think he is right for VeePee..... :eek:k:

VOTE KOKO ZONGEE FOR VeePee!!!!!

yes, holdng on to dear life hoping exhaust system dun wreck someone's interior whilst driver speeding along Jln Sri Hartamas, proving his new cams and manual box.....some more driver take picture with camera-phone....SIAO!!!!

speed trap??? - Ha ha WE no worry one! ( at least driver says )

Originally posted by Jules@Oct 12 2005, 08:19 PM
yes, holdng on to dear life hoping exhaust system dun wreck someone's interior whilst driver speeding along Jln Sri Hartamas, proving his new cams and manual box.....some more driver take picture with camera-phone....SIAO!!!!

speed trap??? - Ha ha WE no worry one! ( at least driver says )
woi..!! :angry: woi..!! :angry: now who's tokin kok here ah... :rolleyes: cipek ... :p

Zoggee,

Free!! I want. Ikan Kayu = Ketutu @ lam koh @ soon hock???? I lagi want.

BTW, kahar idea is good. Waiting of your time, venue etc.. :D

Arms

Originally posted by armereth@Oct 13 2005, 12:06 AM
Zoggee,

Free!! I want. Ikan Kayu = Ketutu @ lam koh @ soon hock???? I lagi want.

BTW, kahar idea is good. Waiting of your time, venue etc.. :D

Arms
huh..??? the Ikan Kayu I meant was ...really a piece of Kayu(WOOD) la.. :) cos the current was so strong ...our net was swept away by the current in which brought the kayu to our net..!!! :D

GWIST...

IMG_6454.sized.jpg

ha ha ha

The yellow submarine's apprentice....sigh :( still love my E30 handling leh :(

Yes.. :yes: The Breyton is for sale again... :)

Top Bottom