Guess What I've seen today...!!??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ah lian;229918 said:
zoggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

have you found wot you were looking for???
pdl26140A.jpg

:p :p :p

just finished the packet. small thin packet for sgd8.20! and its saltyyyyyy!!!:p

Zoggee;229945 said:
nope....there were no cars at the trunk road which I was driving on.

Was rainning....then saw a man standing on the roof of the car,the ladies still in the car. Nobody was there. They asked for help.I stopped , turn on my hazard light and call my tow truck operator friend.
There were 2 couples. The ladies was sooooo panicc!!!!!!!!! .They told me that they are from KayEl, knows nobody there. I waited for a while then I chiao lor.

Funny things happened....the ladies flip their skirts up for me to see... haha..mebbe they are too scared to get their dress dirty.....:cool:

I did called and check with my tow truck friend today....they are all alright now.

wish i was there too next to u and see the ladies flip their skirts kakakakakaka
good idea bout flipping skitrts rather than get it dirty hehehe :rock:

Good man!

Zoggee;229945 said:
nope....there were no cars at the trunk road which I was driving on.

Was rainning....then saw a man standing on the roof of the car,the ladies still in the car. Nobody was there. They asked for help.I stopped , turn on my hazard light and call my tow truck operator friend.
There were 2 couples. The ladies was sooooo panicc!!!!!!!!! .They told me that they are from KayEl, knows nobody there. I waited for a while then I chiao lor.

Funny things happened....the ladies flip their skirts up for me to see... haha..mebbe they are too scared to get their dress dirty.....:cool:

I did called and check with my tow truck friend today....they are all alright now.

You are the Man, Zoggee!. Should have more motorist like you! It was indeed a good deed!

Jerman;237414 said:
"Ah chair",
Where is this place???

wot chair wot chair??????
its in toronto, ah khor! hee hee.... i had blazing time looking through it all...

ah lian;239354 said:
wot chair wot chair??????
its in toronto, ah khor! hee hee.... i had blazing time looking through it all...

Aiyah, ah chair..........so near yet so far, leh!

Shot with SONY ERICSSON P990i at 2007-08-19

The gear knobs..I didnt know its running on 6 manual tranny! Until the owner says that he keps wanting to upshift. then as I look at the gearknobs I was gobsmacked!

The owner which I know thru a Smart 4/4 forums sms me saying that he wants to play with his car...never that I suspect he will be bringing the X3.I thought he is going to bring his track prep car to play in the gravel.

He told me that the car is superb...good feul consumption. RM30 of diesel with vigourous driving can take him 230km to 250 kms. fuiyoh!!!!!!!

He let me drove his X3..asked me to whack the car which I did.....

anuder...fuiyoh!!!!!! I dun feel the rear roll at all. My friend was in the car while the onwer ask me to whack the car so that he can snap video of his X3.

still.......fuiyoh!!!!!! I was totally taken by surprise of how the X3 behaves on gravel.. Most of the japanese 4x4 can't even steers at the turning speed I was doing in the X3...

fuiyoh!!!!! I cannot beh tahan. Almost squirt liao....

still uploading the videosof the drive.
Even prone with the understeers...the car doesn't feel like a normal 4x4 cars.It just behave's like a car.
And the road tax is cheap too...with 7 years loan of RM1.8K and 3 years unlimted maintenance free. Now its a "car" that I would recomends to friends who wants to buy a 4x4 that behaves like a car.

Last but not least..after chit chatting at the "playground" we headed back to PNDC and I helped him wash his BMW X3 which totally surprises me.

Told u the 2.0d with manual tranny would be nice. Now you want E90 320d touring (M) or not?

OSFlanker;241019 said:
Told u the 2.0d with manual tranny would be nice. Now you want E90 320d touring (M) or not?

The gearbox is sweet...direct throw,meaty and smooth. But the gearing is a bit too tall for the 2.0 diesel. As a day to day car...from A to B..I got no complaint.:smokin:

Top Bottom