Guess What I've seen today...!!??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think they want 150k for it.... someone realy go save it... the car is one of the early models of the E34 M5... without airbags. It is begging for a loving owner.... If I had the dosh I would not hesitate to get it.

It's one of the early models with the small nose... It's the 320bhp 3.6 if I am not mistaken... It's 5 speed manual

Only 2 In The World....

I saw a whole range of rides before I spotted the M5. The M5 definately grabbed my attention because of how rare it is, but heres another dream machine. Most only see this in magazines. Apparently theres only 2 of these in the world and 1 of them is owned by a malaysian.... here are some pictures... Can you guys guess what car is this...

carreragtgembala8gb0.jpg

carreragtgembala6um1.jpg

carreragtgembala5ru3.jpg

carreragtgembala2cd3.jpg

atermizi;203358 said:
gemballa cerrara GT? Mirage GT?

Mirage GT built by Gembala... Spot On .... owner stopped by to prolly purchase another car... damn some guys have all the luck

carreragtgembala1mi7.jpg

carreragtgembala2hz8.jpg

carreragtgembala3fw4.jpg

carreragtgembala4qb6.jpg

carreragtgembala5qr7.jpg

atermizi;203371 said:
carreragtgembala5qr7.jpg
no matter how expensive the car gets...you still need RM10 sun reflector...

Ouch....:D :D :D :D Good one there. Nothing is better than the simplest and cheapest solution. Wait, come to think of it, the better solution is just to park under a shade.:D

saw this in basement parking at my office in cyberjaya

30-03-07_0655.jpg

Guess tauhu bisness not very good this lately ha?

so thats where the son of a @#$% went ....ask him to send taufu dunno what he do...no wonder customer complaint the taufu all busuk aoledi...

XXX;203465 said:
so thats where the son of a @#$% went ....ask him to send taufu dunno what he do...no wonder customer complaint the taufu all busuk aoledi...

alaaa - he went to Cyber to see his Ah Moi ...
Water go upstairs already ... :p

flash;204165 said:
Ouch, my aching heart. Making a mockery of the emblem....:eek:

Well I am shy to sit in this type of car and had a friend years back bought a Mazda 1500 fitted with complete BMW fitting front & Back came to my house make me malu and he is a Lecturer with a private college malu only. I don't know how he manage to sell that car, give me free also I will never take it.

It's only BMW mahhh.. aiya no need to have such a heavy heart lah... It's just another German Automobile

Top Bottom