Group buy: MID & instrument cluster ribbon / ring / bulb

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haywire;731962 said:
So maybe I can try playing with that then. Was the pixel bad on that one?

But I need to test it on your car once its done...I assume you have the hualingan or something installed now? Maybe quite hard to test it back then?

No bro, I bought myself another MID more than 3 years ago, 90% pixels back then, now probably 75%-80%.
The MID that came with my ride was practically a total-loss, ie only a couple of lines left. I'm still keeping it awaiting for a day like this one to come.

Okay...seems like a good candidate to test the works needed. Maybe you can pass it to me when I'm doing your cluster..

Tq Haywire. I am quite happy with the results and as mentioned by him, my cluster was badly tampered with. However, the result surprised us quite a bit since we thought it could have been a lot worse. I agree we should compensate him for time, effort and detail. Kudos to you Mr DIY man.

Seewai and Fariz is out from the to-do list.

Fariz's cluster pixel was 100% repaired at the first try, under 1 and a half hours time.

Seewai's cluster.....different story. I'm sure he's smiling in his car now.

Who else?

me2!.. ill be going to kl this weekend.. if got free time,sure ill go n find u DIY master bro haywire :adore:

alive88;733015 said:
me2!.. ill be going to kl this weekend.. if got free time,sure ill go n find u DIY master bro haywire :adore:

You have the ribbon already?

Call me 019-2652830.

Should be ok this weekend.

haywire;733028 said:
You have the ribbon already?

Call me 019-2652830.

Should be ok this weekend.

the ribbon's still with theblackbeast.. will try to ask him about that.. thanks a lot bro!

haywire;733014 said:
Seewai and Fariz is out from the to-do list.

Fariz's cluster pixel was 100% repaired at the first try, under 1 and a half hours time.

Seewai's cluster.....different story. I'm sure he's smiling in his car now.

Who else?

Otai has spoken. quite surprise to see it was 100% on the first attempt. Anyway, A big TQ to Haywire :)

I have fixed Seewai's MID unit just now, but yet to test it on a car.

So, officially MID fixing is on the menu hehehe.

alive88;733036 said:
the ribbon's still with theblackbeast.. will try to ask him about that.. thanks a lot bro!

bro got the item today. please pm me to arrange for pick up. cheers.

A big thank you to bro haywire for the afternoon, whose technical expertise is just awesome!
A big thank you to bro fariz.hashim for the hardware, M5 cluster racun! (Psss tolong caj murah ckit!)

6921510474_2c98446bd2.jpg

Now I have a spare cluster at home.

haywire;733102 said:
I have fixed Seewai's MID unit just now, but yet to test it on a car.

So, officially MID fixing is on the menu hehehe.

MID is in the menu is indeed good news for me, when will you be free next? I will be available anytime till Sun, do let me know. My contact 0162011091, or u may pm you contact for me to call you. Cheers!

My contact is 019-2652830.

Can come to my office area after office hours (after 6) in Bukit Damansara (Damansara Heights) near the big CIMB bank branch in front of Masjid Umar Al Khattab.

Weekend arrangements need to confirm first.

that's great, my office is also at Damansara Height, in PNB buiding. Will call you soon

I have one extra Cluster ribbon for those who want to fix their cluster but didn't join the group buy.

Let me know who wants it. I can install for you.

Top Bottom